Hardware Wii U Gamecube adapters sold out :(

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They literally made it available. They did indeed create the availability because it was not available before, but now, as they selling it, it has once again become available. This isn't a debate at all – I'm teaching you the basics to economics and trying to label the definition of you in its simplest terms, but it somehow is not clicking for you. The definition of available fits, bar none, with what they are doing by buying it and then selling it. It's not "magical" either. When something hits 0 and goes back to 1, it's not magic, it's simple math. I cannot explain this in any simpler words outside of playing an episode of Blue's Clues.
Did you even bother reading my post? It would help if you demonstrated your understanding of "net". You are looking purely at the Gross Availability associated with them, which is equal to the number of units they offer for sale. As they are not producers, though, their Gross Availability is no greater than their Availability Costs (the units they remove from the market). As a result, the Net Availability provided is no greater than zero. Maybe you stick to Blue's Clues.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Amazon uk just cancelled my order of the GC adapter even though I ordered it on pre-order a month before it came out. I wanna know why the anyone else deserved one more than me, they said their seller informed them they were out of stock. Why don't they check that before they let me order it? This is official Amazon selling it BTW.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon uk just fucking cancelled my order of the GC adapter even though I ordered it on pre-order a month before it came out. I wanna know why the fuck anyone else deserved one more than me, they said their seller informed them they were out of stock. Why don't they check that shit before they let me order it? This is official Amazon selling it BTW.

Then demand your money back. They suck ass, and Amazon UK is run by a bunch of wankers, that's why. That's what happens when you have mongoloids working at Amazon/Amazon UK. Leave a scathing review on the seller's page, contact them, demand a full refund. Sorry but anyone who guarantees a product via pre-order and stabs a customer in the back doesn't deserve to be respected or paid. Bastards.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Then demand your money back. They suck ass, and Amazon UK is run by a bunch of wankers, that's why. That's what happens when you have mongoloids working at Amazon/Amazon UK. Leave a scathing review on the seller's page, contact them, demand a full refund. Sorry but anyone who guarantees a product via pre-order and stabs a customer in the back doesn't deserve to be respected or paid. Bastards.

They paid me back, lol. they also gave me a three pound coupon code. But I'm still angry.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They paid me back, lol. they also gave me a three pound coupon code. But I'm still fucking angry.

They're still backstabbing bastards for having screwed you and several other customers over. Like I said, Amazon UK is run by incompetent mongoloids who screw people over. Play-asia, among a few other import sites has them for sale, a little pricier, but you're less likely to be screwed over by shitty customer service.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
They're still backstabbing bastards for having screwed you and several other customers over. Like I said, Amazon UK is run by incompetent mongoloids who screw people over. Play-asia, among a few other import sites has them for sale, a little pricier, but you're less likely to be screwed over by shitty customer service.

Play Asia says they'll be back in stock on December 16th... could this be when Nintendo is shipping more?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play Asia says they'll be back in stock on December 16th... could this be when Nintendo is shipping more?

That's what I'm thinking too. I ordered one from Japan for $40 total (product and FedEx shipping), don't give those Amazon UK morons your money, they don't deserve it.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I just talked to a Gamestop guy after finding out no store in Missouri had a single GC adapter. He said the reason they're out of stock is because Nintendo didn't make enough to meet demand, and none of them are being made in America; rather they're all shipping from Japan and being repackaged by Nintendo of America. He says more are being made but won't arrive in America till after Christmas.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just talked to a Gamestop guy after finding out no store in Missouri had a single GC adapter. He said the reason they're out of stock is because Nintendo didn't make enough to meet demand, and none of them are being made in America; rather they're all shipping from Japan and being repackaged by Nintendo of America. He says more are being made but won't arrive in America till after Christmas.

I'd take that with a grain of salt, he's just some random dude, Nintendo honestly didn't think the game or the adapter would sell, given the fact that the Wii U hasn't been doing that great? Why don't you want to get it from an import store instead of waiting who know how long?

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd take that with a grain of salt, he's just some random dude, Nintendo honestly didn't think the game or the adapter would sell, given the fact that the Wii U hasn't been doing that great? Why don't you want to get it from an import store instead of waiting who know how long?

I don't really care about getting it locally and waiting over importing, I just thought I would try my luck locally. You're probably right about the reason for them being out of supply. Importing is still gonna be way expensive and I think I can wait.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about getting it locally and waiting over importing, I just thought I would try my luck locally. You're probably right about the reason for them being out of supply. Importing is still gonna be way expensive and I think I can wait.

$40 is expensive? That's how much I paid from an online import store, that's the adapter plus shipping, not as bad as eBay....Oh well, I tried...

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
$40 is expensive? That's how much I paid from an online import store, that's the adapter plus shipping, not as bad as eBay....Oh well, I tried...

40$ isn't expensive, but it's twice the price of buying locally. And I've had enough online orders cancelled recently that I've gained a new appreciation for local shops.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
40$ isn't expensive, but it's twice the price of buying locally. And I've had enough online orders cancelled and fucked with recently that I've gained a new appreciation for local shops.

That's 20 for the adapter, 20 for FedEx from Japan, good luck finding it locally though...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If they don't use tracking/signed to dispatch it then the scalpers can be scammed by the buyers.
hahah i learned that the hard way i always use tracking now when i sell stuff (fairly) on ebay :P

That's what happens when you have mongoloids working at Amazon/Amazon UK.

wow haven't heard mongoloids in a sentence in a long time :lol:

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Did you even bother reading my post? It would help if you demonstrated your understanding of "net". You are looking purely at the Gross Availability associated with them, which is equal to the number of units they offer for sale. As they are not producers, though, their Gross Availability is no greater than their Availability Costs (the units they remove from the market). As a result, the Net Availability provided is no greater than zero. Maybe you stick to Blue's Clues.

You're trying to infinitely hard to skew what you had originally said into some sort of trope for yourself because you didn't understand the bare definition of availability. No one is talking about the difference between net and gross because of you throwing out two words you ripped out of a ECON-101 textbook. The availability was made for consumers. The net and gross availability have no say or relevance here, it's purely about if the product is available to consumers and, surprise, it is – at a higher cost. If I had known I was trying to define a word that literally everyone here understand but you, I would have walked away early on. If I had known that you can't stand to be wrong on the internet so much so that you use poor syntax to display such things, I wouldn't have bothered at all.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're trying to infinitely hard to skew what you had originally said into some sort of trope for yourself because you didn't understand the bare definition of availability. No one is talking about the difference between net and gross because of you throwing out two words you ripped out of a ECON-101 textbook. The availability was made for consumers. The net and gross availability have no say or relevance here, it's purely about if the product is available to consumers and, surprise, it is – at a higher cost. If I had known I was trying to define a word that literally everyone here understand but you, I would have walked away early on. If I had known that you can't stand to be wrong on the internet so much so that you use poor syntax to display such things, I wouldn't have bothered at all.
I am done with your Ad Hominem attacks. Learn to have a discussion like an adult.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
I am done with your Ad Hominem attacks. Learn to have a discussion like an adult.

I did, but you wanted to use passive aggression to try and turn the conversation into something that should have been easy. I handled that head on, labeled to you why you were wrong in multiple posts, and then you tried to utilize words that you clearly do not understand to make the discussion into something it's not. I'm done trying to explain something to one person when the rest of the thread can perfectly and concisely understand exactly what is being said. If you want to continue this, either PM me or take it up with someone else, because I really can't be bothered to explain something that is so simple once more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi do you know spanish?