Gaming [Wii U exclusive] Devil's Third

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Devil’s Third: Why Tomonubu Itagaki chose the Wii U and what it means for the game’s violence

devilsthird.jpg

[source]

He’s one of the biggest names in Japanese game development and he’s betting it all on the Wii U.
Tomonobu Itagaki is known for his rockstar appearance.
The visionary mind behind Devil’s Third, acclaimed Japanese game developer, Tomonobu Itagaki, walks into the small cubicle-like room tucked away in a quiet corner of Nintendo’s large E3 2014 booth.

Multiplayer.

Seems like a PS4 /XB1 game.
Maybe it'll move a few Wii Us ?

[source]

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
One of the things which looked like it missed out from it was the chopping/slicing the bodies to pieces which Platinum Games has nailed it on their Metal Gear Rising yet here the development team doesn't seem unable to.

This game would be a lot better if it were being developed by Platinum Games' but they're already with Bayo 2, Korra and who knows what.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
And there are no occurrences of Xbone or PS4 games with these same "issues" :rolleyes:

The only game that i can think of right now on the PS4 that looks bad is Dynasty Warriors.
All of Dinasty Warriors game look ugly.

Seeing as the game is incomplete, it's a little early to be making such judgments.

And that's a valid point.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
No, it looks bad.
Textures,faces,shaders and shadows.

EDIT: Ohh and Ivan (Eye-van)

Sonic Boom also looks like the graphics just don't look very good, but we have to remember it's a work in progress.

The only game that i can think of right now on the PS4 that looks bad is Dynasty Warriors.
All of Dinasty Warriors game look ugly.

Dynasty Warriors are based on quantity over quality so always have the lowest expectations for that type of shitty game.

I just remembered that Dead Rising 3 and Sniper Elite 3 on Xbox One have their issues, one's being graphically low and the other with framerate.

>Team Ninja developer

More like Devil's Turd.

Team Ninja and Ninja Theory.. god dammit I always get these two confused, but anyway, Team Ninja has done some great enjoyable games of which I own, i.e, the Dead or Alive series other than that.. none.

I was going to say you were being disrespectful towards the team who brought us Heavenly Sword but turns out it's Ninja Theory not Team Ninja. lol :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Ninja and Ninja Theory.. god dammit I always get these two confused, but anyway, Team Ninja has done some great enjoyable games of which I own, i.e, the Dead or Alive series other than that.. none.

I was going to say you were being disrespectful towards the team who brought us Heavenly Sword but turns out it's Ninja Theory not Team Ninja. lol :P

I was thinking namely NOT the DoA series. It's fanwank in a Tekken skin.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
There are a lot of games on both the Xbone and PS4 with framerate issues.

For the most part they're still playable, though.

I don't know how I feel about Devil's Third, I kinda want to like it but seems like such a (no pun intended) choppy job this game's looking to be so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...