Gaming Wii U can't handle Project C.A.R.S - Devs await for the next Nintendo console

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
these guys actually think the nx will be able to run it even though they haven't seen it yet? and knowing nintendo it won't :lol:
You enjoy trolling aren't you? ;)

Reactions: omegasoul6

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eh. Not surprised that everybody's jumped ship on the Wii U- even Nintendo.
Nintendo shipped out a few mediocre games for the Wii U in 2013, had two great games in 2014 and after Splatoon they decided to quit while they were breaking even.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You enjoy trolling aren't you? ;)
not trolling stating the FACTS. last 2 nintendo consoles were underpowered knowing how they run things it's logical to see what they are going to do. the nx will be another under powered console filled with gimmicks. remember they only give a shit about what japan wants. and whats popular in japan now? don't need a crystal ball it's not hard to see what they are going to do if you follow their trend. and the nx will be out NEXT YEAR :P

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
It's not so much that it's cancelled that people are upset about it. It's the fact that the devs were lying about its progress for so long, hyping it up until it came time to release the other versions so they could focus on the Wii U port, to which then, they started to be honest and came out that it really wasn't working out for them. It's almost like they really didn't touch the Wii U version at all throughout development, and attempted to port down from the existing versions, which in any case would cause problems up the wazoo. If anything, they used the Nintendo fans are a means to push themselves upward, and then basically left them to rot once they've gotten high enough.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
happens all the time on SCAMstarter

Yeah, I'm already unsettled about Mighty Number 9, which was my first Kickstarter I donated to, thinking it would be something closer to the original mockup. Should have donated instead to others like Shantae, or waited a bit for the likes of Yooka-Laylee.

Reactions: omegasoul6

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why i dont crowdfund. you never know the result. Speaking of that i should crowdfund my video game collection. Id be interesting to see how many people give me money for the promise of a complete snes collection

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Listen he's making sense hell nintendo been bs'ing I can't understand why you think he's trolling
You obviously didn't read his previous posts about the WiiU, nor all is past replies on other topics. Anyway, I posted that after reading some of his posts in the current topic. That doesn't mean it's true --It's a personal statement.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nintendo have lost their way they are stuck in the past and clinging to archaic beliefs. they only care what happens in japan and what to make to market for THEM only which is mario mario and more mario.

if you disagree than your just another ignorant nintendo fanboy who would rather remain in the dark than face the truth. i have watched nintendo slowly slink away from modern gaming i have seen it i am still seeing it. nothing they are doing makes me think they are going to change. because of their stubborn, backward ways it has made the wiiu a laughing stock of the gaming community.

this is not trolling it is THE TRUTH

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Tbh, I played the game on my PC and don't think I've ever played a racing I disliked more than this.

And to @Bladexdsl if you disagree than you are nothing but a Project C.A.R.S fanboy who would rather stay in the dark than face the truth.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you even BOTHERED to READ my post you would realize i wasn't even trying to defend project cars i was stating how dated and backwards the wiiu is and WHY it can't run project cars. :lol:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
if you even BOTHERED to READ my post you would realize i wasn't even trying to defend project cars i was stating how dated and backwards the wiiu is and WHY it can't run project cars. :lol:
I'd like to see how Arkham Knight would play on Wii U, no wait. I actually wouldn't want that.

PC is still yet to get a proper release of AK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou