Gaming Wii U arriving tomorrow

D

Deleted_171835

If you have friends to play it with, yes. If not, no.

also get zombiu instead of nsmbu.

recommendations:
recommei7u8g.png

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice one. Not sure if I will get one.

No games seem to interest me except Wind Waker HD. Will wait till when the next true Zelda arrives.
Super Mario 3D world looks great, not a system seller and Mario Kart just seems like another Mario Kart game. No doubt it will play out wonderfully, but I lost the appeal.

Besides I have too many 3DS games to play. :O oh and some Vita games.

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have friends to play it with, yes. If not, no.

also get zombiu instad of nsmbu.

recommei7u8g.png

really funny to mention zombi u, i was doubting wether i should get that or nsmbu. But at this moment i do not have any spare cash :(

But next week i will make around 60€ which will get me a game :)

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice one. Not sure if I will get one.

No games seem to interest me except Wind Waker HD. Will wait till when the next true Zelda arrives.
Super Mario 3D world looks great, not a system seller and Mario Kart just seems like another Mario Kart game. No doubt it will play out wonderfully, but I lost the appeal.

Besides I have too many 3DS games to play. :O oh and some Vita games.

vita is crap, and 3ds is just... well when i compare it to a wii u and i never play on the go the choice is not that hard

D

Deleted_171835

really funny to mention zombi u, i was doubting wether i should get that or nsmbu. But at this moment i do not have any spare cash :(
ZombiU is the first true survival horror game in a long time, NSMBU is just NSMB...on the Wii U.

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZombiU is the first true survival horror game in a long time, NSMBU is just NSMB...on the Wii U.

but Super Mario world is my favorite game of all time, and this is the mario game where 1 big worldmap returns. That makes it more dificult ;p

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vita is crap, and 3ds is just... well when i compare it to a wii u and i never play on the go the choice is not that hard

I never take my 3DS out. I play it at home like a normal console but portable of course. Sleep mode is amazing.

There are so many quality titles on the DS and 3DS. You are missing out.

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I never take my 3DS out. I play it at home like a normal console but portable of course. Sleep mode is amazing.

There are so many quality titles on the DS and 3DS. You are missing out.

I have got a nintendo ds lite, but i am just not fond of the 3ds..

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Personally I'd say NSMBU over ZombieU, although ZombieU is a really fun game also. It really just depends how much you love Mario games I guess :)

NSMB is still $65 or above new in Australia, ZombieU $36. Not sure what the price difference is in other countries.

Nintendoland just made me want to cause phycisal pain to the people who chose to make it the pack in title.

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there are some proper bargains in the UK at the moment; all these are £15 or less on amazon.co.uk:

Assassins Creed III, ZombieU, Dasksiders 2, Batman Arkham City

and £18 gets you Nintendoland or Call of Duty

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
urgh, please don't get zombi u, its overhyped crap, dead island on pc is a way better zombie game than that junk, zombi u is selling for £15 and its not even worth that, god forbid how people paid £50 when it first came out.

don't even get nsmb u, wait till pikmin 3 and rayman comes out avoid game & wario at all costs, it got such poor review scores almost brought it myself.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
urgh, please don't get zombi u, its overhyped crap, dead island on pc is a way better zombie game than that junk, zombi u is selling for £15 and its not even worth that, god forbid how people paid £50 when it first came out.

don't even get nsmb u, wait till pikmin 3 and rayman comes out avoid game & wario at all costs, it got such poor review scores almost brought it myself.

0_o holy cow.

He got super mario bros btw. I say that was a good choice. ^_^ I'll buy Game & Wario sooner or later, since I don't trust critics at all.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll buy Game & Wario sooner or later, since I don't trust critics at all.
Exactly! Only gamers themselves should know if they like the game or not, critics cannot decide for us what we think is good or bad. I, for one, if I'm unsure about a game I just see what's negative about the game and see if they're crucial to me or not, but review scores should never affect you. /rant over
Yeah, sorry about my rant XD

Reactions: fossda and Langin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol