Hacking Wii u and Wii U game pad hack talk to be presented soon at CCC/30c3

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
admittedly i got excited thinking this was the other type of hack/secret menu for the wii u gamepad....
but still its good news and i cant wait to see full details/explanations exc :)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
theres only one main question ide like to see answered. basically ive been saying to a friend how cool it would be to project/emulate the wii u gamepad to a bigger screen (pc or laptop screen) so others could see both screens while somebody plays a wii u game. my question would be while projecting/emulating the gamepad screen to a pc would the gamer be able to play on the wii u gamepad like normall but have it view to gamepad and laptop screen? this maybe a silly question but i hope it makes sence

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
5lajd.png

And here I thought they were all too disinterested.

Edit: Whoops wrong section. Requesting move to Wii U forum.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm looking forward to this. Even if nothing comes out of it, it'll just mean that people will have to wait a while for Wii U homebrew.

Reactions: c4p0

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will probably say one of two things they are still interested in working on it despite it being impossible for them to do anything about it, or they are not interested in working on it despite have the ability to do something about it. Or it might be neither and some other thing they will talk about.

Edit: Speaking of why is this in the 3ds section shouldn't this be in the WiiU section? Unless they plan to talk about both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s