mordos79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
want to sell my white wii u and buy black one
but have account and games that i download (not disk)
it possible to remove account from white and activate it on another wii u?

try something but when try Nintendo Network Code it say that i use it on another Wii U

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry brah, you can't. Contact Nintendo to see what options you got.

I mean, a while back I tried calling them asking if I can set up a new nintendo network id so I can use it as my main account, but they said that I would lose my games and my deluxe promotion status. It's a shame it's like that.

Reactions: mordos79

mordos79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
yep it true and sad
i must send both to Nintendo
love this company and consoles
but account policy is shame

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, things like this are what really annoy me about Nintendo.
Don't think I'm bothering with Nintendo's next console at launch, or maybe even the foreseeable future after that. Not sure about their portable consoles... I feel its behind too, however it gets way more games to help me see past that, but on a home console, its much harder to see past that, espicially when the competition is working on more features on top of current gen features that Wii U doesnt even have yet. Just fed up of all this great promises from them, only to be let down greatly and honestly, its not so much ahead of a current gen console, (In graphics it is quite a bit, but not seen so much that proves it yet). As far as I'm concerned, the most next-gen feature about Wii U is Miiverse, and guess what, that's an online feature. One of the only ones it has. Wonder what that says...

Nintendo say they are primarily a games company, but as far as I'm concerned, they're behind in nearly every area with their consoles. I can live with not having the likes of iPlayer/5OD, etc. on Wii U. BUT, basic GAME-RELATED features (Nowadays), like downloading profiles on another machine, purchases being tied to accounts, achievements (That were promised, but never happened).
I just can't keep accepting/ignoring these problems, especially when they are consistent problems. Then, I understand it may not be necessarily Nintendo's fault, but the vast majority of 3rd party's don't seem to bother with it and after that, it just starts to slowly become a lonely Nintendo Box, which is a shame really.
I just feel Nintendo have lost touch with the hardcore gamers. Like now with Sony/MS. The Wii U had NOWHERE near this much hype leading to launch and frankly had nowhere near as many games announced and shown for it. In fact, apart from events/NDirect, I don't know any other time Nintendo say anything. They simply ignore their fans I feel at times. Like the region free campaign. Not even a single response, which I find just beyond rude. Even worse when you can consider everyone involved were most likely passionate about Nintendo's future, but it should be common decency to at least respond to it, BS response or not.

Sorry for the rant, ha ha, but just fed up of Nintendo being behind and we just accept it really, Nintendo being as rich as they have no reason to be as behind as they are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O