Hacking Wii Sports Resort PAL Error #002 Backup Launcher Gamma

THeQ1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I've burned the DVD as always and as I like to start the game as usual in the backup channel by using BackupLauncher Gamma 0.3 (IOS249) I've received a error message "Error #002" and a blue screen.

I'm a neebie in this business and is anyone able to help me out here?!
unsure.gif

Kind Regards,
TheQ

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Update your launcher to NeoGamma Rev4 or above and enable 002 fix from config options. Also might be worth updating your cIOS to Rev 10 or above as well, if you already haven't

THeQ1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Many thanks for your quick supplies!
rolleyes.gif

But now comes the "funny" thing, I have bought the Wii ready installed with a handfull of programms, so my issue is right know that I don't know how to install the Neogamma programm on the Wii!
unsure.gif

Is there a instruction available?!

Regards,
Christian

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bazamuffin said:
Update your launcher to NeoGamma Rev4 or above and enable 002 fix from config options. Also might be worth updating your cIOS to Rev 10 or above as well, if you already haven't

NeoGamma has no option to enable 002 fixing, you misread something. 002 fixing is always on, i think since R2.

miib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
bazamuffin said:
Sorry, my bad. Lesson here, read before posting

Any games which facing same problems(error #002) also can solve by 'installing wads' and 'wad manager'??
my wii is Korea version(gamma 0.3), and i have facing error #002 problem on Monster Hunter tri, Mini ninja, cursed mountain.... any step by step instrution how to solve this error #002? do i need to uninstall gamma 0.3 1st?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning