Hacking Wii Sports Resort No Problem

Jaz808

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are a lot of post about Wii Sports Resort, i tested it on 3 different Wii's so far, and not a problem

Hard Mod Wii (chipped) it boots from Disc Channel, and you are forced to watch the video (3.4e)
Soft Mod CiosCorp: boots from disc channel (rev10 4.0e)
SoftMod CoverFloader v1.0, Rev10=Anti 002, Rev13a=002 Error (4.0e)

Why are people have so many problems ???

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Because you probably have a PAL TV and Wii that's why. If not then you probably have a modern NTSC HDTV or Plasma capable of switching to the PAL signal.
rolleyes.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People have problems because using the usb loaders you must watch the video first and the way the usb loaders work the video will never load unless you turn on alt dol in the settings that way it will load the video once the video has been watched one time you turn the setting off and the game should work everytime after that.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
there is so many others thread because some ppl dont bother searching but say they do and make another thread asking for help instead of simply looking

laerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SO many people can't read? I've searched ALL OVER THE INTERNET for a solution to this problem. I consider myself fairly good at researching and have not been able to find a straight step by step answer yet! I tried the PAL version on backup launcher 0.3, on NeoGamma (3 different versions) and on usb loader. I tried installing cIOS rev10, rev12, nothing. And now I finally get my hands on the newest NTSC version and once again, all I get is a boot to the system menu everytime I load it. I can read just fine, if only I had the right material to read.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
laerun said:
SO many people can't read? I've searched ALL OVER THE INTERNET for a solution to this problem. I consider myself fairly good at researching and have not been able to find a straight step by step answer yet! I tried the PAL version on backup launcher 0.3, on NeoGamma (3 different versions) and on usb loader. I tried installing cIOS rev10, rev12, nothing. And now I finally get my hands on the newest NTSC version and once again, all I get is a boot to the system menu everytime I load it. I can read just fine, if only I had the right material to read.

You found the correct forum, now look if there's a sticky topic for the game...

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laerun said:

That's funny. I downloaded it earlier today, booted it and it returned to the menu. I did one quick search that took about 5 seconds and was up and playing it in 3 minutes and 5 seconds
smile.gif

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
There are a lot of post about Wii Sports Resort, i tested it on 3 different Wii's so far, and not a problem

Hard Mod Wii (chipped) it boots from Disc Channel, and you are forced to watch the video (3.4e)

So you got it to work using CoverFloader & rev10? I have CoverFloader & Rev13a but will gladly go to rev10 to get this working.

I have it working through USBLoader GX but as I boot straight to CoverFloader using PreLoader this is a major pain.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
FoxForceFive said:
Jaz808 said:

So you got it to work using CoverFloader & rev10? I have CoverFloader & Rev13a but will gladly go to rev10 to get this working.

I have it working through USBLoader GX but as I boot straight to CoverFloader using PreLoader this is a major pain.

you can use Nandclean to remove the autobooted dol just run it thru HBC then say no to all the option til is says remove boot.dol or something similar

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
laerun said:

lol , so you should change your search engine....
Just on this forum , there are at least 5 or 6 threads with the complete guideline to run it (both PAL and NTSC , the method is the same)
And it's just on this forum.....

look at this , i've just typed "run wii sports resort on a wii" in google , and this is what i get on the first page , 5th link :

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.ph...782#post1160782

and it's just an example , there are plenty of threads related to how to run Wii sports resort , on many many forums...
rolleyes.gif

laerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Benjay said:
laerun said:

lol , so you should change your search engine....
Just on this forum , there are at least 5 or 6 threads with the complete guideline to run it (both PAL and NTSC , the method is the same)
And it's just on this forum.....

look at this , i've just typed "run wii sports resort on a wii" in google , and this is what i get on the first page , 5th link :

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.ph...782#post1160782

and it's just an example , there are plenty of threads related to how to run Wii sports resort , on many many forums...
rolleyes.gif

LOL k. The ONLY method that has worked so far is to set your alt dol to DISC, not ON, or "Put file in root of SD"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night