rleow1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi there...
I am using latest USB LOADER GX to load WII game from USB harddisk... My WII firmware is 4.0 and using custom IOS 249 Rev 10. I had this game WII Sport Resort (PAL format)..But I could not load this game as it always showed greeen screen
after launching... I had tried to play around with the video setting; Bul still failed.
Have anyone of you managed to get this game work and what's the setting ?
Regards/

jazzaj

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
See the topic here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168189

for resuming :

1. extract the .dol from WSR iso with wiiscrubber (1.4 for me) and put it on the sd card ;
2. launch usb loader gx, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and .dol on (be carefull to the path of the .dol folder in options) ;
3. launch WSR to see the boring video off the WM+ control, at the end of the video the wii reboot to the default menu ;
4. relauch usb loder GX, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and dol OFF this time
5. enjoy !

rleow1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
HI,
Sorry, WIISCRUBBER is new to me and not very sure if the below steps that I had done is what you means by "1. extract the .dol from WSR iso with wiiscrubber " ???

I had downloaded the 1.4 and did the following...

- Load the ISO file (WII Sport Resort) and it showed
Partition 0 - Update (0) (BAD)
Partition 1 - Data (0) (BAD)

Note - Not sure what does that "BAD" means !

- Click on "Scrub" and a compressed image with same file size as original .ISO of this game is created.

Please enlighten ?
THanks

rleow1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi Jazzaj,

I think the reason why it is showing BAD is because I did not generate the key.....After I used MakeKeyin with Value 42 to generate the key and load the ISO file and it seems to look good to me as following...

Partition 0 - Update (0) (Sample Game Name)
Partition 1 - Data (0) (WSP2 EU)

There are .DOL files like main.dol in partition 0 and partition 1 .. So, which one should I choose ?
THanks

jazzaj

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi Rleow1112,

Sorry for the first very very short explain
wink.gif

To play WSR on USB Loader GX you need to use the 'alternative dol' method which means you need to extract a .dol file from the original ISO.

1. extract the player.dol file from the ISO :

Partition 1 - DATA => sys => mpls_movie => player.dol

right-click on this file then choose extract and rename to RZTP01.dol;

2. put the RZTP01.dol file on your SD card (by default, USB loader GX loads .dol from the root SD:\) ;

3. launch usb loader gx, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and 'alternative dol' on ;

4. launch WSR to see the boring video about the WM+ controler, at the end of the video the wii reboot to the default menu ;

5. relauch usb loder GX, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and dol OFF this time.

6. this time you can enjoy for sure !

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
With the newer builds of GX you don't need to extract the dol you can select dol from disc. Set alt dol to on and use Auto dol from disc in next option. It will boot fine. Then when your save file is created you can turn off alt dol support again. Pointless though if you have no motion+ as it's needed to play this game.

rleow1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
jarock said:
With the newer builds of GX you don't need to extract the dol you can select dol from disc. Set alt dol to on and use Auto dol from disc in next option. It will boot fine. Then when your save file is created you can turn off alt dol support again. Pointless though if you have no motion+ as it's needed to play this game.

Hi Jarock,
I had tried the following GX options in the setting... But still get BLACK SCREEN when launching the game.
Video Mode - Disc Default / System Default, PAL50, PAL60
VIDTV - Where OFF or ON
IOS - 249
Error 002 - Anti or ON
Alternate DOL - OFF or ON

By the way, I dont see such option as "Auto DOL from disc"..
Thanks

rleow1112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
jazzaj said:
Hi Rleow1112,

Sorry for the first very very short explain
wink.gif

To play WSR on USB Loader GX you need to use the 'alternative dol' method which means you need to extract a .dol file from the original ISO.

1. extract the player.dol file from the ISO :

Partition 1 - DATA => sys => mpls_movie => player.dol

right-click on this file then choose extract and rename to RZTP01.dol;

2. put the RZTP01.dol file on your SD card (by default, USB loader GX loads .dol from the root SD:\) ;

3. launch usb loader gx, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and 'alternative dol' on ;

4. launch WSR to see the boring video about the WM+ controler, at the end of the video the wii reboot to the default menu ;

5. relauch usb loder GX, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and dol OFF this time.

6. this time you can enjoy for sure !

Hello Jazzaj,
Thank you very very much with your easy guide....I managed to get this game work..Only thing is that, on top of the settings
that you had mentioned, I also need to set VIDTV to ON. Nevertheless, still a million thanks to you...
The next thing is that.. I need to buy the WM+ in order to play it .. LOL !!!

payas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ye it works just follow instructions. only problem for me is you have to have wii motion+ to play and i dont have one yet booooooooooooo

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazzaj you rock, I've searched multiple places and you post is the only quick and concise way I found and it worked!!! Big thank you, I was pulling my hair out.

Well damn I spoke too soon, I watched the video (was anyone elese's audio whacked in portions?) and then it rebooted the Wii, went back to loader turned off anti and dol and now getting the Error #002...
My Wii is 3.3U
HBC data is 1.0.3 IOS55 V18.25
GX is 1.0 Rev648M IOS249 (Rev10)

any ideas?

Ahhh Haaa.. I had to enable 002 in WSR setting on GX and it is on now!

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
which version of usbloader gx are you guys using i cant see anywhere in the setting about oo2 fix or boot from .dol i am using v 1.0 by the way...

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
nightwaxon said:
This guide is simple and accurate. I did it first go. If I can do it, them Mrs Miggins at the pie shop can do it!

What system menu is Mrs Higgins on??? She might need an update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1