Gaming Wii Skylanders swapforce portal issue.

lapchaser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a sofmod wii where we use Neogamma for playing games on disc. I bought skylanders swapforce for my son. When i started wii, it said i have to update Wii which we dont want to, since i think if i did that all the mods i have done would be gone.

So we used Neogamma to load the original disc of skylanders swapforce, my son was able to play a few times. but its mostly a hit or miss. Most times the portal goes off as soon as we start neogamma and we cannot play the game.

I read somewhere that i should IOS 223 but that requires usb loading i guess which i dont have or dont know how to do. I installed iosSwitcher, but that has only 4 ios that i can switch too and did not help me in this case.

Can you please let me know what i should ? i read that i have to use uloader? is this way to go? please help. Thanks

Overseer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you using Neogamma to load the Original Disc; why not just use the Disc Channel?

Anyway, I run Swap Force through USB Loader GX/CFG USB Loader and it works just fine (my Wii is on 4.3)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: