Gaming Wii Serial Number Sticker

PoopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I got hold of my childhood Wii and it's not in the best condition, so I'm considering buying an official shell to replace my own and I'm just wondering, is it easy to pull the label on the bottom with the model code and serial number off. Will it tear and will it stick to the bottom of the new shell? Please let me know, thanks!

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got hold of my childhood Wii and it's not in the best condition, so I'm considering buying an official shell to replace my own and I'm just wondering, is it easy to pull the label on the bottom with the model code and serial number off. Will it tear and will it stick to the bottom of the new shell? Please let me know, thanks!
Why would you care to keep the serial number sticker? By this point, your Wii has no warranty left to it. Chances are you modded it (void warranty) and you're replacing the shell which also voids the warranty. So with no warranty, why not just put on the new shell sans sticker?

If you want to keep the info, just take a picture of the sticker....

PoopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you care to keep the serial number sticker? By this point, your Wii has no warranty left to it. Chances are you modded it (void warranty) and you're replacing the shell which also voids the warranty. So with no warranty, why not just put on the new shell sans sticker?

If you want to keep the info, just take a picture of the sticker....
I know the warranty is long since void but I just want to restore the Wii and by leaving the serial number sticker on keeps it looking original.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could try heating the sticker with a hairdryer and pull it carefully off.
I don't know how that'll go but once my shell arrives I'll try it on the label that comes on the shell (I just ordered a faulty Wii)

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end