Hardware Wii Releases (warez)

_DiGiTaL_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are they still adding FAKE Wii releases to the main page? example all the WiiCLONE stuff and such. We all know its FAKE, well most of us. Yet it's rather annoying watching people join the IRC channels asking the same dumb question every few minutes. I mean since most of us know its FAKE why does the so called sister chanel #wiitemp keep adding the FAKE releases in the channel topic?

safariman72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe they had nothing better to do, and how are you gonna prove them wrong?

Yes they may have imaged the original disks somehow, but I would assume that the Wii would need some sort of protection bypass to play them.

Which I haven't heard mention of being released yet. So until we can prove they don't work or exist, keep an open mind it may (very slim chance) be true (ish).
laugh.gif

_DiGiTaL_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, it's hard to be open minded since no source has been announced and its almost a full week with no NFO which is just pathetic if someone is actually releasing something. And there is these bogus file sizes that just shot out of someones ass. I can't prove they are fake but this long with NO NFO NOT RELEASED on 5 Different Topsites NOT on torrents or newsgroups. That says a lot i seriously think GBATemp/Wiitemp should just claim them as FAKES and be done with they can't prove it's real and i am sure the only source they have is right clicking desktop selecting New>New Folder. And most of this is just starting to seem like a big traffic scam to get people to join the channel or forums. Which in my opinion #ndstemp is worth the visit and doesn't need a traffic scam
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
i am sure the only source they have is right clicking desktop selecting New>New Folder. And most of this is just starting to seem like a big traffic scam to get people to join the channel or forums. Which in my opinion #ndstemp is worth the visit and doesn't need a traffic scam
rofl2.gif
now that was funny
I admit the lack of information on those releases is frustrating.
AND what you're saying is true, it generated quite some traffic, we can't deny it.
Now to say that we invented this story - that's sooo not in our policy, and you should know that since you've been here for about 4 months now.

So you don't seem to know anything about our "sources". We can't tell you much about those, except that these sources are... to put it simple, the same sources that we use for DS and GBA releases (well not exactly but I said I'd put it simple
biggrin.gif
).

Also, if you watch our Wii releases news closely, we clearly state that these releases are still "yet to be confirmed". You can freely discuss about them and we still hope that someone reports to us when they have new information (like NFOs, file details, etc.)
I must confess that we were about to remove the first 3 releases from our website when suddenly, the two new ones came out of the blue. We thought we'd report them instead of just ignoring them.

isamux

Trophies
XP
Country
I might as well add some heat to the fire. I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but really, if they are FAKE then the scene would have nuked them a while ago. Why don't people just dl them, open them up and have a peek. All other sites (why would anyone need to go anywhere but here
tongue.gif
) have people saying they are FAKES but these people aren't part of the scene, just spectators/end users.

I agree to keep an open mind and yes nothing has been proven otherwise, but was anything proven for the 360 games when they first came out? nope. They had an nfo, yes, but I collected the games for a while and nothing came of it for a long while, so I gave up and deleted. (I don't even own a 360).

In the end, I don't claim to be part of the scene or know any better, this is just my two cents to help look at the other side of the fence. I don't even have the files to even take a peek inside, but learn hex and the world is your oyster (plus some assembly for good measure
biggrin.gif
)

_DiGiTaL_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello thanx for the reply its good to see someone putting some light on this cause in the IRC channels we don't get any answers and you answered enough for me here
smile.gif

Frz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
frz.cc
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I might as well add some heat to the fire. I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but really, if they are FAKE then the scene would have nuked them a while ago. Why don't people just dl them, open them up and have a peek. All other sites (why would anyone need to go anywhere but here
tongue.gif
) have people saying they are FAKES but these people aren't part of the scene, just spectators/end users.

The thing is that currently no one knows where to get these released (as stated earlier, they are on no torrent sites, no where to be found in irc and not in usenet aswell)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s