Gaming Wii Printable DVD Covers

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just for your info,

The size of a real DVD INSERT is about 5 or 6 mm less in length than on console covers website.

It can "barely" fit on a 8.5x11 paper with 2mm margin on both ends (borderless printing yaaay!!)

I'll try to show you some of my result
wink.gif

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I am usually an Epson fan when it comes to printers I have a HP Photosmart 5160 I got at staples for $80 specifically for me to use when printing directly to printable DVDs. It's prolly a good photo printer too, but I like my epson for that stuff. Also I get verbatim white inkjet printable DVD-Rs from Americal.com for as little as $0.39 each depending on the quantity I buy. I think I just paid $90 shipped for 200 DVDs.

Eric

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only print DVD cover and put them in nice white DVD cases, dont print on the disk becouse whatever you do it can't be perfect couse you dont have a manual. I use software for printing the covers the perfect size. Food for the EyE's
wtf.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Quick question - what do you guys use to print your covers? Or do printers come with their own cover-printing software these days? (I'm stuck with a crappy HP multifunction)

I've always used CoverXP for my GC stuff (I had to change the DVD case dimensions slightly).

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow, all nice stuff. Too bad I am too cheap to use my ink on this.

Me too, thats why I print @work
cool.gif

Quick question - what do you guys use to print your covers? Or do printers come with their own cover-printing software these days? (I'm stuck with a crappy HP multifunction)

I've always used CoverXP for my GC stuff (I had to change the DVD case dimensions slightly).

I just use CD DVD Cover print or something, just for the right size, I insert the jpeg cover and print
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night