Hacking Wii need the Wiininja Code!!!

injection18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for me its great news... i prefear a fw flash for sure.. No soldering included, and it probably means warranty would still be easier to claim
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I met this forum through the winja news... it is great
smile.gif

I guess even if you want to flash the DVD firmware you'll have to connect the Wii drive to the PC, so you need to solder the cable between them

_zZz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for me its great news... i prefear a fw flash for sure.. No soldering included, and it probably means warranty would still be easier to claim
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

I guess even if you want to flash the DVD firmware you'll have to connect the Wii drive to the PC, so you need to solder the cable between them

i saw the video of dissasembling the wii and it seemed to me that the dvd drive is a "normal". it will just be like connecting a dvd drive to pc, through normal ide cable and power. but lets wait and see... I have no hurry, I'm still buying original games for Wii.. i just need this solution to play backups of my originals and also to try new games before buying them..

the wii is a great console and for sure I will support it buying the games i really like
smile.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i saw the video of dissasembling the wii and it seemed to me that the dvd drive is a "normal". it will just be like connecting a dvd drive to pc, through normal ide cable and power. but lets wait and see... I have no hurry, I'm still buying original games for Wii.. i just need this solution to play backups of my originals and also to try new games before buying them..

the wii is a great console and for sure I will support it buying the games i really like
smile.gif

Wait so you mean that we could easily connect the wiis dvd drive to the pc without anysoldering and possibly write to it and no longer need the modchip?

xMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

i saw the video of dissasembling the wii and it seemed to me that the dvd drive is a "normal". it will just be like connecting a dvd drive to pc, through normal ide cable and power. but lets wait and see... I have no hurry, I'm still buying original games for Wii.. i just need this solution to play backups of my originals and also to try new games before buying them..

smile.gif

Yeah, me too, to tell the truth I want the chip only to play GC games (I have some recorded to a DVD-R) and for testing .

_zZz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait so you mean that we could easily connect the wiis dvd drive to the pc without anysoldering and possibly write to it and no longer need the modchip?

Tell me how do you want to do this ...
38720-500-375.jpg

watch minute 5:50 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8epujddQTc&eurl=

that ribbon comes of... and if it is a "standard" ide dvd drive, for sure it will be possible to get a cable for it..

i had an idea that the x360 hack in the dvd firmware was similar no? but ok, its just a guess.. I will wait for someone with more experience than me in this type of things to tell me how to do it
biggrin.gif

Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
We still need the code

i was reading some stuff about deprotecting pics... what is reallly anoying is masking the data section of the core.... you pretty much will need to use a microscope hehe

Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
watch minute 5:50 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8epujddQTc&eurl=

that ribbon comes of... and if it is a "standard" ide dvd drive, for sure it will be possible to get a cable for it..

i had an idea that the x360 hack in the dvd firmware was similar no? but ok, its just a guess.. I will wait for someone with more experience than me in this type of things to tell me how to do it
biggrin.gif

Looks like the same connections that were used in the Gamecube. Not something you can just plug an IDE cable into.

thiagoks

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think that will be that easy to get the code from the pic. Of course they have set the code protection. And only a guru
biggrin.gif
to read this code.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
We still need the code

i was reading some stuff about deprotecting pics... what is reallly anoying is masking the data section of the core.... you pretty much will need to use a microscope hehe

You just use UV light to essentially make the PIC forget that it's protected.

if you just use UV light and forget to mask the data bank, you will erase the whole pic
smile.gif

The word 'essentially' leaves out all the boring details
smile.gif
Yes, you'd need to mask the rest of the chip. Joe Average isn't going to be trying this, anyway. The people that actually have the means to do this probably already know how.

Pacote

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, i asked for some prices, look at this LOL

QUOTE said:
Hello Pacote,

PIC12C508A - 1000,- EUR (required one original code containing sample, work
time 2-3WD)
PIC12F629 - 2000,- EUR (required one original code containing sample, work
time 2-3WD)

Veeery expensive but i know people that might extract the code until next week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.