OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anyone hasn't read this yet they should be cause i for one though they were working with nintendo to get back at sony, but every company has their own agenda it seems. The funn thing about this is within 4 months or so nintendo's sales managed to get to about 3 mil less then what took xbox a whole year or so to achieve. When the wii's sales reach over 10 mil around this summer i wonder what they will say then, but then again all microsoft really has is halo in the end.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776545p1.html

P.S this stuff makes me want nintendo to do even better look where the ds is.
lecture.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not unusual for a product like the wii that just came out with people saying that won't do this or that, and once it proves everyone wrong and becomes a success everyone that talked bad about it now have nothing to say. Nintendo is never going away, and even if they had no console the ds would be making them plenty money. Once they start bringing out games that will only be possible on the wii then we will have a difference of opinion, for instance this new star wars game that's coming out for the wii soon that allows you to use the controller as a light saber as only the wii can do it.
happy.gif

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I don't know about you guys but this xbox fannies comments are totally incorrect. I'm 20 years old and love my Wii. My brother who is 18 loves his Wii. My best friend who is 22 loves his Wii. All of our voices have broken ages ago. So this xbox guy is full of sh*t, he has no clue what he's talking about. Here is something to level out the playing field: I would rather buy a PS3 then a xbox.... so there...

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Babies? What? I don't want to be called a baby... hmm, I'd better sell my Wii and get an Xbox so I won't be called a baby anymore. . . . . . There. I'm not a baby anymore, right?
That's only to not be a baby, you don't want that. You want to be 1337! And to be 1337 you need to buy a 360 Elite. That way you don't suck. Thank god for Microsoft, eh?

In the end, who cares what the companies say? They will always be taking jabs at each other. It's what they do.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The millions of people owning and playing both consoles (the Wii-60) prove him wrong. Either X360 owners are babies too, or Wii owners aren't.

EDIT:
In the end, who cares what the companies say? They will always be taking jabs at each other. It's what they do.
But this isn't a jab at a competing company, this is a jab at their prospective customers. Very bad for business.

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unbelievable, Microsoft's just scared because Nintendo's absolutely dominating sales now so they're trying cheap tactics and they're not going to work at all. Hell, 80 year olds are playing Wii! Are 80 year olds babies? It's just amazing how the tide changed... in the previous generation PS2 dominated while Xbox and Gamecube were battling for a far second. Now Wii is stealing the show and PS3 is stumbling big time with 360 losing steam quick despite a one year headstart. The customers have spoken again, loyalty is overrated!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
“We don’t feel like the Wii customer and the Xbox customer are the same thing, We think that as soon as the Wii customer finishes Zelda & Wii Sports they want something else.”

fixed for accuracy.

360 me Microsoft.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What does Microsoft care, i mean come on, why didnt they even enter into consoles they already own half of the freaking world. The Wii is not for babies Microsoft is upset because they can't think of cool interactive ideas like Nintendo can.

Edit: Once they turn 14 it says they want a 360, well I guess that why my brother caught his on release and hes 24 and im 16 and im about to get one..

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anything the Wii have cracked the middle-aged "too old" for gaming market! The parents who are buying wii's aren't just buying them for the kids any more.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
its funny cause when i read the topic i thought wtf does windows have to do with the wii? it was only when i opened it i realised that microsoft still had a console, lol

guess the three-shitty really left an impression on me... NOT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.