Hacking Wii Homebrew Channel Issue

dzdan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've had my wii hacked for almost 7 months, then one day, my homebrew channel stops working! I go into it, and the icon on the bottom right, the one with the circle and three bars, is flashing and it just loads forever. When I press the home button, nothing happens. When I turn it off, my wii bricks! I don't know what to do! I installed my homebrew channel via letterbomb and I'm running on 4.3u.

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many SD cards with apps properly located in sd:\apps\folder\boot.dol have you tried using?
Also, make sure you're loading from the SD card. Hit 1 for the menu that has this as an option.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the network connection icon. If your Wii isn't connected to your LAN it should blink for a short time then turn gray. If it keeps blinking and the channel is unresponsive there could be something wrong with your Wifi board.

dzdan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many SD cards with apps properly located in sd:\apps\folder\boot.dol have you tried using?
Also, make sure you're loading from the SD card. Hit 1 for the menu that has this as an option.
I have it all set up properly. I did hit the 1 button and waited but nothing happened.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the network connection icon. If your Wii isn't connected to your LAN it should blink for a short time then turn gray. If it keeps blinking and the channel is unresponsive there could be something wrong with your Wifi board.
It just keeps blinking. Does that mean I have a problem with my wifi?

LOKKO12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just ignore the wifi icon for now. try hitting the 1 button longer or multiple times. If that is not working, try to delete the HBC and reinstall it with letterbomb.

Reactions: Sticksandstones

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be anything, honestly. Try starting the HBC without any SD card inserted and nothing in the USB ports. Also try a connection test from the system menu's settings.

Reactions: LOKKO12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse