Hacking Wii freezes when trying to load bootmii.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have an early wii, I think it was 2006 or 7 when I got it. It's on 3.0(as I've had no reason to update it) and now bootmii won't work at all. It says "if you paid for hbc it was a scam blah blah blah" and then won't go any further. i've tried using a gamecube controller in port 1, I've tried using my wii mote, I've tried using the face buttons. Nothing works.

So then, what's with this whole "oh yeah wii homebrew loaders are a ton better than they used to be." crap that I've read. It seems like their a billion times worse than they were in teh past.

Edit: also apaprently they never said "hey by the way this is going to take for a really long time" until one finally did. The letterbomb one told me that, so then I was forced to get 4.3 so whatever I guess, iv'e got no other options then. I guess I can at least feel good that it's usb 2.0 finally I guess which I would've required anyway since I don't want to be using a tiny sd card for most of it.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Sigh. You weren't forced to update to 4.3. It's entirely unnecessary, as anyone would have told you had you waited. You also don't seem to know the difference between BootMii and the HackMii installer. You are in this mess because:
  1. You couldn't wait 30 seconds for the scam screen to end
  2. You couldn't wait for a reply before deciding that you had to use Letterbomb.
Patience is a virtue.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh. You weren't forced to update to 4.3. It's entirely unnecessary, as anyone would have told you had you waited. You also don't seem to know the difference between BootMii and the HackMii installer. You are in this mess because:
  1. You couldn't wait 30 seconds for the scam screen to end
  2. You couldn't wait for a reply before deciding that you had to use Letterbomb.
Patience is a virtue.
It never said to wait on the bootmii faq page thing within the file. It said ok here you go, load it up and there you go. It was only _letterbomb_ that told me I had to wait. No sites said otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...