Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello there !

Let me expose my issue :

Since I've opened my Wii, I can't access the Forecast Channel anymore. All other channels work, except the Forecast one. I think it has something to do with the lithium battery removal (without deactivating WC24, I didn't know that at this time).

I've tried many methods of formatting, many settings for my Wii and my router (Linksys WRT54G), I've given a call to Nintendo (of course, they aren't aware of my kind of issue), I think I've tried all I could, since my issue last for one week now.

I absolutely don't know what to do now, of course I can't give my Wii back to Nintendo (has been opened), this issue isn't really dramatic, but I think I will not be the only one to get this issue.

The exact problem is the following :

I click Start on the Forecast Channel, then I get the "Update in progress" screen, and after 15 to 20 seconds I get "Unable to download latest information." with a button to go back to the Wii Menu.

During my many attempts to format the Wii, I've also got the "Can't access WiiConnect24 issue." (without error code), but it seems to have been solved by shorting the pins in the battery case (basically putting the lithium battery upside down).

Does someone already had this issue ? I hope so, and I hope this person has solved it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

(Sorry for my bad english)

EDIT : I forgot to add that I tried all the solutions I found on these boards, and on many other boards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.