Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

mika13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting black screen after Wii Remote Strap screen when trying to load Zelda Twilight Princess PAL on my PAL 4.0e, using Backup Launcher. Wiigator 0.3 - the compatibility list says it works perfectly? All other games i tried work ok (SM Galaxy, Resident 4, SSBB, Mario Party, Virtua Tennis and few others).

Anyone knows what is the problem? I burnt it with 4x speed on Sony DVD-R, like all the other games.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mika13 said:
I keep getting black screen after Wii Remote Strap screen when trying to load Zelda Twilight Princess PAL on my PAL 4.0e, using Backup Launcher. Wiigator 0.3 - the compatibility list says it works perfectly? All other games i tried work ok (SM Galaxy, Resident 4, SSBB, Mario Party, Virtua Tennis and few others).

Anyone knows what is the problem? I burnt it with 4x speed on Sony DVD-R, like all the other games.

im new to this site but im always writing things. not nessasly backups. but i do know a little about burning. go and get this application "imgburn program" and burn at 2x speed.
this application is really simple click on the ISO . the program will start and you just need hit ok.
In my opinon You should always burn at 2x speed. i would burn at 1x but have'nt found it nessasry to do so yet. you can burn at 1x with IMGBurn if you want to.
CODEhttp://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

NOW as for sony dvd-R .....hm.... well im using sony dvd +R and HP dvd +R work just fine. i have tried 1 or 2 dvd -R's but have always used DVD+R and Sony is the best to buy . the hp was on sale and if your near the west coast US. there is store called FRY's and their GC brand is actually sony.
I'm using LG and samsung burners both
Everyback up i have burned works just fine. in the case where a burn has not worked it has turned out to be somthing like the 002 error

Good Luck
Daisuke

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi I was asking in the hacking section, but this is probably the better place to ask.

If I was to go out and buy Grand Slam Tennis, or Tiger Woods Golf today..and wanted to ensure that when I try to play them it doesnt try to update my Wii. Is Gecko OS the easiest thing for me to download and use? The only things that I put on my Wii is the HBC, DVDx, Bootmii and then some sort of Wii Backup player that game with everything else in this guide

http://www.wiiguide.co.cc/

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i dont know is this a bug when i play my backup of The legend od Zelda:Twi.... whith NeoGamma R6 the speaker in the wii mote goes to maximun is this a regular in this game or is the launcher???

LoonyToonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Sorry to be noobish but I am looking for the Gamma files but they are no lnger available in Taz signature.

Is there any where else to get everything I need for gamma loader?

Cheers

LoonyT

dizogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so it says "A : There is a set by step how to with all files in my signature on what to do. (bottom of this post)"

I can't see this link? Basically last night I used the twilight hack to load on the homebrew channel to me 3.4E Wii, I have found what seems like lots of useful information on here so thanks for that its awesome. But I can't find a simple step by step on how to get backups working on here? Sorry if i'm being dense.

Thanks for any replies.

ashhong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know you say not to update from nintendo, but is that information out of date? i was on 3.2U and running backup loader just fine, and yesterday updated to 4.1 because another site said it was ok. however now i cant get any of my games to work and they all show a disk read error. any ideas?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ashhong said:
i know you say not to update from nintendo, but is that information out of date? i was on 3.2U and running backup loader just fine, and yesterday updated to 4.1 because another site said it was ok. however now i cant get any of my games to work and they all show a disk read error. any ideas?
All games (so also originals from the disc channel)?
Or just backups loaded from a (USB) loader / disc channel?

If you updated officially, you have to run the Trucha bug restorer

soda223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.... so... if I use bannerbomb to get the homebrew channel... should I have installed DVDx then? I read earlier in this thread that you shouldn't, but that was a long time ago.....

The way it is right now most backups I try freeze up in the first little while... Though I did get Paper Mario Wii working.

As a reference, Gecko doesn't recognise the DVDs...

reinaldox_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, nice to meet you, from chile
biggrin.gif

ok, i have a question. ¿why the wiiflow usb loader back to the deafult settings everytime i turn off the wii and turn on again and start the loader?

Master Icy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really having trouble finding a back up loader that works for my wii. It's 4.0U. Do you know of any that are compatible? I have the homebrew channel, and the pre-loader installed BTW.

restr2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i play madden 10 on backup loader it shows the safety thing but after that it turns black and freezes my wii...
and also is their a way to play guitar hero 5 because a lot of people are saying it to do it with gecko...
Thanks in advance!
rolleyes.gif

badbread01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, im just new here and recently purchased the wii console. it is alreadys softmodified since i can see the homebrew channed and wanikoko's loader. here's my problem, i cant get some of my copied games to work and they all show a disk read error. what i do is insert the game, load up the wanikoko's loader then load up the game in the disc channel. the game will load up but in the middle of it it will give up a disc cannot be recognize error. any help is appreciated..

thank you and more power!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If your not getting your pills from Psi's discount drugs who knows what your swallowing! +1