Hacking WII D2C, finally moded

tadeot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
YES, from a remote COUNTRY in latin america an unknow modchip WIIMARS has done the work

I have tested and see in CIUDAD DEL ESTE PARAGUAY a chip, maded in ECUADOR BY the wiimars team, over the pic 12f629 that flowlesly run games in wii, with only seven 7 wires, the info and pictures are in the web right now in the page of the team http://wii-mars.iespana.es/ or http://wii-mars.com/ now, ninty can rapidly cut the infamous 3 pins to atempt to dificult the D2C drivers to run backups

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
old news, probally bullshit news.

No proof or anything about it working with D2C.
Even the chip itself looks photoshopped.

tadeot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I clearly post that i see this chip in a wii with d2c, then i open this thread to confirm that is really working fine , I live in brazil, near to ciudad del este paraguay, the maker is from ECUADOR, and cause of this the test in wii consoles with d2c is first experience in the world, but in a few days all of you can confirm that is THE REAL FIRST chip capable of unblock the wii d2c consoles, and try to copy the HEX and aply in all mods around
AND claims that wiikey or another is the first with may be actualizable on dvd
BUT WIIMARS really do FIRST

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whatever, I'm so glad they've founs a way to mod the D2C chipped Wii's and that's what counts
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Looks like a photoshopped Wiikey with a different color to me. Seriously I say this shit is fake, even the layout of the site is like the wiikeys. Look when you go to Wii-mars.com it says ''Welcome to the Official webside(first mistake, it says webside instead of website) the Wii-Mars Revolution Chip'' While the Wiikey site says ''Welcome to the official website of wiikey modchip'' See the similarities anyone?

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
As much as well all hope its true, it doesnt look legit, even the photos "showing" the D2C install, dont even have the actual chip in them?! No video or actual photos of installed chip shown, even if this site is fake and the claims are fake, it wont be long before D2C is cracked, just needs time and an experienced coder.

Even so, if people are still desperate to get a wii and mod it, there are hundreds on ebay, pre-modded, or just buy a 3+ month old one and chances are its modable with legs intact!

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a photoshopped Wiikey with a different color to me. Seriously I say this shit is fake, even the layout of the site is like the wiikeys. Look when you go to Wii-mars.com it says ''Welcome to the Official webside(first mistake, it says webside instead of website) the Wii-Mars Revolution Chip'' While the Wiikey site says ''Welcome to the official website of wiikey modchip'' See the similarities anyone?

actually it says "Welcome to the OFICIAL webside" . i guess they need to use spell checker next time.

and note that in this picture http://wii-mars.iespana.es/images/wii-marsD2cv5.jpg it says Motherboar . hehe, that boar has a mother.

bell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone daring want to try soldering to the pins shown http://wii-mars.iespana.es/images/wii-marsD2cv5.jpg with a yaosm or similar

That wouldn't help a bit.. But pin3 connected to the reset switch would work perfectly fine with yaosm as it is just the chip disable line (same for Wiinja). However the pin4 connection is completely new. Never seen that before.

If it is real then it must be reading a signal from that point (pin11 on the D2C) chip as pin4 on the 12Fxxx chips can only be used as input.

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so much spell mistakes and they even got ads on their site, i don't thrust it. And the fact that the site got the wiikey lay-out no proffesional team would do that

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
no proffesional team would do that

Well, maybe they're not professional. Maybe they do everything wrong in life, including marketing, packaging, artwork, etc. but managed to tinker on some working device somehow. Come on, let's keep this dream alive...

Anyone wanna try it out?
wink.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as well all hope its true, it doesnt look legit, even the photos "showing" the D2C install, dont even have the actual chip in them?! No video or actual photos of installed chip shown, even if this site is fake and the claims are fake, it wont be long before D2C is cracked, just needs time and an experienced coder.

Even so, if people are still desperate to get a wii and mod it, there are hundreds on ebay, pre-modded, or just buy a 3+ month old one and chances are its modable with legs intact!

hey how do you find premodded wiis on ebay? i tried like 8 different search phrases and found nothing when i was looking for mine
eventully someone told me they dont allow it?

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
great news, but i'd like to see modchips with some new things
tongue.gif
but it's still goood for those who'll get wii little late

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

hey how do you find premodded wiis on ebay? i tried like 8 different search phrases and found nothing when i was looking for mine

Never found it too.
The legends tell that you must use the imagination to get the secret word that means "modded".

mabcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...me=STRK:MESE:IT

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte