Hardware Wii-Clip discount for GBAtempers

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
As promised, we have created a discount coupon for gbatemp users for the Wii Clip (you can use it fro Drivekey aswell!)

Please also include your username in the comments as this coupon is only for Gbatemp members that have at least 1 post.

For International Customers - gbatWC Free international shipping (registered post with partial online tracking + insurance).
YOU CANNOT USE THIS CODE IF YOU WANT DHL EXPRESS.

Here is a video of how easy it is if you don't know what the wiiclip is

For Australians - gbatWCaus $5.5 off

here is the link - http://www.ozmodchips.com/wii-solderless-mods-c-7_46.html

Prices are in AUD (Australian dollars) - click here to figure out what that is in your currency - http://www.xe.com/
Payment via credit card, or bank deposit. If you really really want to pay via paypal, we are fine with that. you will need to place an order via bank deposit, and then send the funds to our paypal address. You can contact us for that.

International order pay 10% less (no sales tax). The price will be taken off during the checkout procedure.

Please let us know your serial number in the order comments - we cannot ship the item without this!

Anymore questions, let me know!

tsutsutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the change in heart
smile.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice deal, but just wondering exactly how good is the D2CKey? Would it be possible to get the same thing done with a D2Pro? This is for a friends Wii, not mine, but I don't want him coming back later saying his new games won't play...

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
D2pro, argon and Wasabi versions are coming soon apparently - but they will NOT be completely solderless because of the region free wires + other wires.

D2ckey has been the only D2c modchip that has been in consoles for over 6 months....
Nothing wrong with D2pro or Argon, but D2ckey is fine

It was also annoucned recently that the D2ckey is upgradable via the JTAG points at the bottom of the modchip (D2prog). Since you are not soldering on anything, if there was ever a need for an upgrade, it shouldn't be too hard.

+D2ckey now, since its been out for a while is cheapish, D2pro/argon/wasabi are expensive

Shipping times: It really depends. We once got to the UK in 3 days. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks. A general guide is about 5~8 working days

alanchiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice.
Wish this had went up a couple of weeks ago, as Ive already ordered and paid for one from Techsick, but cheers anyway

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats actually a really good deal, one of the best

if you order this combo from anywhere else it's going to be 90-100$ at the least.

ordering this way with the free shipping worked out to 75$ CDN total. sweet.

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Key clip has in built code...something that is the property of the wiikey team, and no one else. So no, we cannot stock this product as we are pretty loyal to them.

If we are not buying something from wiikey, then we are not using their code.

By the way, the key-clip does not work with ICs that have 3 pins cut out...only the easy wiis. These wiis are pretty damn easy to mod, with the wii open I mod these in less than 1 minute. Quick solder...just fill in the gaps
smile.gif

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's got built-in code? you sure? why does it come with the programmer then? :S

i thought you have to programm it yourself kinda like the wii-boss

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya, the key-clip doesnt have any software inside of it. you have to program it yourself. you can use Chiip / OpenWii / WiiSKAS / Wiikey software.

shazattaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was just shopping around for a D2CKey+Wiiclip bundle, i'll be ordering from you guys later today once i make up my mind.

thankyou!

shazattaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you guys don't take PayPal?!

frown.gif

EDIT: ok, i read the first post carefully again and i see you do. i thought you didn't since it wasn't an option on the site. :S

shanti.vt1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I was thinking of buying this. Will it work with all the latest games. Also what is the difference between.

D2CKey soldered on + Triwing +50

D2Ckey + triwing

What is a triwing and do I need it.

Thanks

Also there is a place locally that can install the D2pro for 120. Confused and need help..

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too