Gaming Wii Charge Station

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What brand is the best for the control re-charge station? I know one of them is made by Nyko but I also heard there were other brands. Does Nintendo make one? I want to buy the best brand because I dont want to keep buying batteries for the controls.

By the way, how long do new batteries last in the controls?

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you keep the batteries out for a while, do you have to re-sync or re-calibrate the remotes with the system again?

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What brand is the best for the control re-charge station? I know one of them is made by Nyko but I also heard there were other brands. Does Nintendo make one? I want to buy the best brand because I dont want to keep buying batteries for the controls.

By the way, how long do new batteries last in the controls?
I was planning on releasing it soon anyway so here is the linky
wink.gif
;
http://wii.scorpei.com/powerstation.html

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Removing the battery cover? No f'in way would I go through ALL that.
hate2.gif
You gotta stick your fingernail in the little tab thing (which sounds perverted enough). I say just buy a new controller when they stop working. You can get at least $10 on ebay for a dead controller to cover the cost.

There's lazy .. and then there's that. There's only two ways to look at it, 1) Spend money on the charge station that works with one device, or 2) Spend money on batteries, that work in a few billion devices.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There's lazy .. and then there's that. There's only two ways to look at it, 1) Spend money on the charge station that works with one device, or 2) Spend money on batteries, that work in a few billion devices.
3) Use AA rechargeable batteries you already have lying around, due to all the aforementioned devices.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Removing the battery cover? No f'in way would I go through ALL that.
hate2.gif
 You gotta stick your fingernail in the little tab thing (which sounds perverted enough). I say just buy a new controller when they stop working. You can get at least $10 on ebay for a dead controller to cover the cost.

There's lazy .. and then there's that. There's only two ways to look at it, 1) Spend money on the charge station that works with one device, or 2) Spend money on batteries, that work in a few billion devices.

I was going to say something but you did it for me. Thanks!
happy.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a Joytech Wii Power Station and it works very well except for one little thing: One of the battery packs don't fit properly, so it's hard to get out of the wiimote. Not that i need to take it out often either, so it's not a problem.

Other than that it works perfectly and I'm very satisfied, especially since it was pretty cheap, since it comes with 2 battery packs and the docking station holds 2 wiimotes.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
www.all-battery.com

These things consistently outperform Duracell and Energizer rechargeables for me. Their $30 batter charger does full power cycles too, so they can help maximize the use of a freshly charged battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey