Hacking Wii Backup Manager and red text.

Natural

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wbfs file and Wbfs1 file. When I try to load the Wbfs file on Wii Backup Manager all I get is red text.

Screenshot%2B(80).png

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad drive or bad format or bad disc image?

The "Adding files" box should go away after the transfer is complete but it appears to have hung up.

If it's already in WBFS format and split why not just copy the files?

Natural

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad drive or bad format or bad disc image?

The "Adding files" box should go away after the transfer is complete but it appears to have hung up.

If it's already in WBFS format and split why not just copy the files?

I put both files in a folder and put them on my USB drive's Wbfs folder and they didn't appear.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You dump the Disc again (or find a new ISO...)
You can't fix a corrupted ISO, you need a new one.

The pictures you linked can't be displayed, but If the game doesn't appear or if you don't see the animated banner in the loader, it's already a symptom of corrupted or bad ISO.
the backup Manager displaying it in red should give you confirmation that something is wrong.

if you dump Smash brawl disc, be sure to select "all partitions" or "remove update only".
Don't remove the "Other patition" or don't select "keep game partition only". This game has multiple partitions and you need to dump them all.
WiiBackupManager should display "UGO" or "GO" in the partition column information of the "drive1" tab once dumped.

DeadlyRevengexX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting red text as well, but I tested it with Dolphin and it works... also.. my drive WORKS.. it's in Fat32 format with 32bit clusters, and plays Gamecube fine. When I try to place it into the drive, it takes it's time and loads with the green bar.. and then after loading it gives me a .info file and no game.. but, this only happens when I try to put a game that's 7 GB into my HDD like Smash Bros Brawl.. but when I put Mario Kart it cuts it up into 2 parts and placed it into the wbfs folder, yet it doesnt show up in usb loader gx. Me and my friend are so confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs