Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh damn..Thanks for that, I should of checked there first.

But I also found his post on page 91 I think...or it was 92.

What a douche bag who leaked it. That shows what this world is like these days...Ruining good, FOR the good.

Red Machine D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So he makes a few hundred completely fucking useless linux utils, and then the one thing he does worthwhile he cancels out of butthurt? Good lord, I hope this guy gets hit by a drunk driver.

huhster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FGOD said:
Red Machine D said:
FGOD said:
i don't think waninkoko should stop the project, but i think he should reconsider his beta testers. so next time he has a big release like this, stuff like this won't happen.

Holy shit, you don't say! How about he has people he personally knows beta it, so that wh--

...you know, if this guy actually knew any people outside of the internet, he might have had them do it... hm.

Beta it himself then until it's stable? There's a good idea.

that's true, but then again, you need to test things on other systems to be sure it works with everybody...

Yeah, thats bullshit. Because waninkoko released an application (Region Changer) that bricked wiis. Thats why Bushing flamed waninkoko about his incompetence. Waninkoko has to man up and stop acting like a little ass beyatch. Also, I'm going to have to agree with another poster in which Waninkoko leaked some applications that were associated to Bushing! WTF is the irony in that?

"Marcan has warned against using Waninkoko's Region Changer due to the high risk of bricking your console. As a result of him releasing numerous un-safe apps, Marcan, Bushing, and the rest of the Wiibrew devs will no longer be sharing information with Waninkoko."

I say, fuk you Waninkoko if youre going to cry over something as simple as this! Think about the game developers that you have exploited to make your dumb ass name known!
grog.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ah come on that's bull. Waninkoko must have been expected that it would get leaked. He gave it to everyone who asked. The truth is that he just doesn't have the skills to make it any better than it is right now.

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waninkoko..... make a fixed loader hard set to output PAL.

Most of the haters are from the NTSC side and no doubt the leakers themselves. So it's only fair to make it PAL only.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MolotovC said:
Waninkoko..... make a fixed loader hard set to output PAL.

Most of the haters are from the NTSC side and no doubt the leakers themselves. So it's only fair to make it PAL only.
Sarcasm?

Red Machine D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone take a look at Whinykoko's site. When was the last time he actually got anything done that wasn't buttfuckingly useless shite?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THESE FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO GTFO GBATEMP AND CAUSING HIGH TRAFFIC. GOD DAMN. The site has been down for about 2-4 hours now...This is BS.

God damn leaker, I swear. May they rest in peace in a rotting grave next to their fat mom.

EDIT: And guys, if the site happens to go down again, but you're still on this thread,

I wanted to say that the beta loader works 100%. It's just the graphics will appear in black and white...(I've only tried Super Mario Galaxy), So I don't know about other games. Some people said that PAL versions of games will work on their NTSC console perfectly. But I will try Brawl DVD5 PAL soon, after downloading, and will see if that works. If it does, then you might have to download PAL versions of backups for it to work 100%.

Also, if Waninkoko is reading this shit, I also wanted to say, thanks for at least trying to make something for the good people. I would, next time, let people beta test it that are close to you, and contact you regularly. Such as Linkinworm, or Bushing, etc. After going through the multiple pages of this thread, I've seen posts of people saying, "I'm going to talk to him on msn and see if he will let me beta test it". Now, firstly, I have no clue how the hell you keep up with all the messages you probably receive. Secondly, why did you release it to more than 5 people? Or hell, 6. Now of course I don't know how many you did give it to, but it seems like a lot...Hence the YouTube videos and people in this forum. Just fucking keep it to yourself next time.

I really hope you're just saying that it's abandoned for publicity...because if it's not, then, I guess that's what we'll live with. Well, most people.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Red Machine D said:
Everyone take a look at Whinykoko's site. When was the last time he actually got anything done that wasn't buttfuckingly useless shite?

Dont insult waninkoko!
If it wasnt for him the backup loader wouldnt be proved possible and wads installation too.
The last thing he released was the wad manager, which is incrediably useful.
PLEASE WANINKOKO! CONTINUE THE BACKUP LOADER!
I'll donate if you do, How much (I do not know), but I think a reasonable amount, (to both of us).
I'm england, so £ is my currency, so like £15 is like $30 to you.
Please waninkoko.
Abandoning the backup loader is kinda giving into the leaker, saying you made me feel bad and now I'm gonna give up.
Plus, if you want to make just the leaker feel bad by not releasing it, you making thousands more feel even worse.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
i LOVE how your all like "waninkoko stop being a bitch and make this better" theres something about that that makes me go, ahhh i remember how to win someone around,

I'm not sure if thats a compliement or not, but I'll accept it as a complient. Thanks!
Seriously though, waninkoko please release it, I dont want to think I've been looking on the PC everyday, to find out this, please continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.