Hacking WII BACKUP LAUNCHER SAFE FOR 4.1????and dvdx

Whooosh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a wii v4.1e with the homebrew channel (installed with bannerbomb) and a 4gig sdhc card.

It is a shared wii so i CANT be responsible for bricking it. i want to be able to load backup wii games(from sd or disc) iv skimmed through some of the topics and didnt find anything about a 4.1 safe loader.
I have Bootmii installed as boot2 and have the nand backup backed up on my computer. I heard that this will protect me if i brick the wii menu but i dunno if it helps a full brick.

PLEASE HELP

also i tried to install dvdx but it brings up error. I heard that this happend to other people with 4.1 wii's. So does anyone know where i can find a version of dvdx that is compatable with 4.1

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ur safe from any brick even full with bootmii as boot2 and NAND backup so don't worry. Yes backup loader are very safe on 4.1. Ur best option is get waninkokos cios rev 14 installed and use the neogamma rev 7 backup launcher. It run games from disk and USB for sure. It may run them sd too. It runs every game I've tried

Oh I don't think there is a 4.1 DVDx. I don't really like it though so not 100% percent sure

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DVDx, just use HackMii Installer, works fine.

I wont help with backup loaders though, I am against them as they are more often than not used for piracy.

Whooosh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks Jabmaster2 il try that.

and about dvdx i installed it with hackmii installer and now i can play dvd's with Mplayer

does anyone know were i can download wii backups?? not torrent files if possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night