WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Nintenterd said:
If i would have to update and get my twilight hack erased, will this get my VC game erased to since they got used by TW?

Being 'used by' something once doesn't mean they rely on it to function. You just won't be able to install more if you don't have the homebrew channel installed yet.

feilong

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone. Im on a 3.2u firmware right now. My problem is i can get in to wii shop. Its says, "there's an update for the wii shop. Pls update it on system update". My questions is how would i know what's with the update? i mean, of course i dont want to update for the mean time to latest firmware 3.3u. Is theres a selections that u want to be update after clicking the "Connect to interent for an update"? or automatically it will update my firmware to 3.3u? Hope to hear from you guys. thanks

BuDaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamehall.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
feilong said:
Hello everyone. Im on a 3.2u firmware right now. My problem is i can get in to wii shop. Its says, "there's an update for the wii shop. Pls update it on system update". My questions is how would i know what's with the update? i mean, of course i dont want to update for the mean time to latest firmware 3.3u. Is theres a selections that u want to be update after clicking the "Connect to interent for an update"? or automatically it will update my firmware to 3.3u? Hope to hear from you guys. thanks

I don't know for sure, but I believe that you need the latest update to navigate throught Nintendo stuff on the internet using your Wii. If you click connect to the internet for an update, it's 99% sure that you will automatically start the update process.

So, don't update. What do you need in Wii Shop that you can't have with the HBC?
rolleyes.gif

feilong

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I don't know for sure, but I believe that you need the latest update to navigate throught Nintendo stuff on the internet using your Wii. If you click connect to the internet for an update, it's 99% sure that you will automatically start the update process.

So, don't update. What do you need in Wii Shop that you can't have with the HBC?

Thanks for the reply. Just want to buy the internet browser on the wii shop. Im zero knowledge in HBC. Would you mind teach me how it works?
happy.gif
But i think this was not the right forum for this. Maybe ill try read some of the forums here regarding HBC. Nice hint! Thanks
biggrin.gif

BuDaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamehall.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
feilong said:
QUOTE said:

Thanks for the reply. Just want to buy the internet browser on the wii shop. Im zero knowledge in HBC. Would you mind teach me how it works?
happy.gif
But i think this was not the right forum for this. Maybe ill try read some of the forums here regarding HBC. Nice hint! Thanks
biggrin.gif

I'll PM you a nice site to find tutorials about Wii Hacking and stuff. :-)

It's my pleasure to help.
happy.gif

Mr.kuchinawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So basically, it just removes the current way to install the homebrewchannel? I am a little outdated when it comes to homebrew on the wii, however, will it be possible to uninstall the homebrewchannels after the update? (in case of a possible future brick)

Is it any possibility of some "hidden stuff" in the update like with the whole trucha-block thing?

actino

Trophies
XP
Country
BuDaH said:
feilong said:
QUOTE said:

happy.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll PM you a nice site to find tutorials about Wii Hacking and stuff. :-)

It's my pleasure to help.
happy.gif

Can you please PM me the site as well? I still do not have HBC and others hacks. Thank you very much in advance. )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1