Wii #2860 - The Last Story (Europe)

SyRenity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, apparently, it works!

I talked to two different NPC that gave me errors before, and now they talk normally, no freezes or errors.

This is what I did (using the first PAL version, and the undub version, not the JAP):

1- With WiiScrubber, extract all the files from the PAL with right click on partition 0 (DATA) > Unencrypted > Extract to any folder, and then do the same with the undub version to another folder.

2- In WiiScrubber, with the undub version, just extract manually to any folder the following files: apploader.img, bi2.bin, boot.bin, main.dol, partition.bin (Right click > Extract in all the files)

2- Go to the folder with the files from the PAL, Sound > Stream and copy ALL the files in there; then go to the folder with the undub files, go Sound > Stream and paste the files, when it ask for replace the files, click NO (if you have w7, just check the box to "all the files", with XP, y suppose that you need to search the 32 files manually and paste them, or just do many clicks :P), so it will paste the 32 files missing from the undub version, that files are:

stream\VO_PLD041_6651.brstm
stream\VO_PLD041_6641.brstm
stream\VO_PLD016_0061.brstm
stream\VO_EV9202_001.brstm
stream\VO_EV5503_010.brstm
stream\VO_EV5503_001.brstm
stream\VO_EV5303_011.brstm
stream\VO_EV4809_050.brstm
stream\VO_EV4809_040.brstm
stream\VO_EV4809_030.brstm
stream\VO_EV4809_020.brstm
stream\VO_EV4809_010.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_080.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_070.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_050.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_043.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_042.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_040.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_030.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_020.brstm
stream\VO_EV3622_010.brstm
stream\VO_EV2521_260.brstm
stream\VO_EV2521_250.brstm
stream\VO_EV2521_240.brstm
stream\VO_EV0709_001.brstm
stream\test_26.brstm
stream\test_25.brstm
stream\test_23.brstm
stream\test1.brstm
stream\ev9002bgm_18K.brstm
stream\ev9002bgm.brstm
stream\BGM_TOWN001_18K.brstm

3- Download this file http://www.mediafire...8evu4o2735nl37u , and then paste it in the undub > sound folder, and replace it.

4- With Partition builder 1.1 (DONT use the 1.0 in the WiiScrubber rar, it makes broken partitions and dont work), open all the files that you extracted from the undub version before (apploader.img, bi2.bin, boot.bin, main.dol, partition.bin), and, in the Source file directory field, just put the folder that have all the undub files that were extracted before, then click Build and it will generate a "partition1.img" file.

5- Open the undub iso with WiiScrubber (if you dont have the iso, just the wbfs, open it with Wii Backup Manager, and then transfer as "ISO" to any folder), right click the partition 0 (DATA), and delete it, then righ click WII DISC > Import > Unencrypted and select the partition1.img generated before, and wait.

6- Copy the iso file to an external HDD or pendrive, and thats it.

All the credits to akari212 and NahuelDS,thank you.

And again, sorry for my english, I hope it's undersandable.

Anyone else tried this?

By the way, when I'm doing step 5, it asks me which partition table to use, should I pick 0?

Also, can this be then scrubbed into a single disk?

akaciparaci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
about step 4, using partition builder 1.1 (not 1.0 in the wiiscrubber rar)
the wiscrubber 1.4 i just got do contain partition builder, version 1.0.0.1
is this the one i should be using? if not, where can i find partition builder 1.1?
thanks for responses

edit: never mind, got what i was looking for
just curious, how many space you allocate in your HD before you start the undubing process, does 20GB sound2 enough?

TroopeR-XII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
about step 4, using partition builder 1.1 (not 1.0 in the wiiscrubber rar)
the wiscrubber 1.4 i just got do contain partition builder, version 1.0.0.1
is this the one i should be using? if not, where can i find partition builder 1.1?
thanks for responses

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzojzmnzj22

By the way, when I'm doing step 5, it asks me which partition table to use, should I pick 0?

Yes, pick 0, and btw, doing those steps, it give me a "single disc" iso as result, according to the info in the CFG loader.

xcd2

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I'm trying to undub my game with riivolution, I use RiiFS for testing. Replacing only movies folder works fine, but when I replace "sound" and "sound/stream" folders it's crashing just before second tutorial (An error has occurred.). I wrote simple *.xml file, path strings are:

I've extracted JAP version of the game using scrubber.
What files exacly I should replace to make it work?

xcd2

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I skip files starting with BGM and SE? They are the same files that are on original disc or they have different names?

SyRenity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

Just wanted to update I got a working un-dubbed, scrubbed image (tested on Dolphin), following the steps here.

Thanks for all the advice, and will update if it crashes anywhere in the game.

akaciparaci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it works

followed the steps, and no crashes in the crash points, thanks so much

o yeah, forgot details
played on wii, using cfg usb loader, using the usual settings

so yeah, it works

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this game has everything great battle system, good story and side/collectable quests that keep you occupied for hours. everything xenoblade didn't have.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still think it's missing a mission listing in the game, I have to check a website to check them. (wikidot have japanese names, it's hard to follow :P)
I'm between chapter 27 and 28, wandering in town by night trying to fulfill nightly quests.

I find strange that there's no tiger pet with us :(
The logo shows the tiger with the group, but we saw him twice quickly. I thought it would be a member of the team, but it's not.

Where do you go to make exp and take some levels?
When I go back to old dungeons, there's no exp at all.
I try to summon monsters few times when I find a red circle, but it's not very effective.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still think it's missing a mission listing in the game, I have to check a website to check them. (wikidot have japanese names, it's hard to follow :P)
I'm between chapter 27 and 28, wandering in town by night trying to fulfill nightly quests.

I find strange that there's no tiger pet with us :(
The logo shows the tiger with the group, but we saw him twice quickly. I thought it would be a member of the team, but it's not.

Where do you go to make exp and take some levels?
When I go back to old dungeons, there's no exp at all.
I try to summon monsters few times when I find a red circle, but it's not very effective.
Repeating dungeons is only to get better loot, you can't get exp.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I definitely prefer the British dub, since I can't stand Mamoru Miyano's voice in this one... I'm not really fond of the other seiyuus either and the British voices suit the characters a lot imo. It's just a little annoying that in some scenes the voice overs aren't very lip-synch... :/

mpat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with this issue, spoilers in case:

After the tower of trials, Elza/Zael gets poisoned by that douchebag and has to fight some ogre or something. Then he goes to his room and stares at his hand. Problem is, the game just doesn't load the next event or something. The video continues (hes just looking at his hand like a retard) and the music is still playing, but nothing happens.

I've tried multiple times to replay to this point but the same thing occurs.

I've used a PAL version, an undub version, and a modified undub version that i made using the instructions in this tread to no success.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

After the tower of trials, Elza/Zael gets poisoned by that douchebag and has to fight some ogre or something. Then he goes to his room and stares at his hand. Problem is, the game just doesn't load the next event or something. The video continues (hes just looking at his hand like a retard) and the music is still playing, but nothing happens.

I've used a PAL version, an undub version, and a modified undub version that i made using the instructions in this tread to no success.

Same thing happen to me just now. Was really into the game since the battles in those trials where rather interesting and story really picks up right around that time. It actually happen to me before, but I reset the game and it got past that time, but this time to no bail :(

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

download the re-pack the 1st release has freezing problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.