Wii #2101 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Europe)

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm its any good?

I've got all the other Tiger games and each time I think "Hang on, this is the same as the last one? Why did I bother with this one!"

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the ntsc version works via usb loader on a pal wii with the default settings,so i think it should work no promblems.

its a good game with motion plus and true view is pretty kool to, i just think its becoming a little stale would prefer a cartoony golf game with goofy music and motion plus if im honest

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
Right then, just gone out and bought it....just played a round of random 18....and....

Apart from the new view, which is nice but totally unnecessary, its basically the same as the others. Doesn't make it a bad wii game, but it feels like a bit of a rip off if you have tiger 10 and M+ already.

...maybe when i get all my stats up a bit i'll get attacked by a Swedish woman and have to crash a car into a tree to make it look like I wasn't beaten with a golf club by my wife? We'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0