Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 163,595
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sucks. I have to redownload it. the first one I got from usenet was missing some of the rars I think (every time I tried to extract it, it said some were corrupt). I started a torrent of the same name, and got the missing rar files, put them in the same folder, and ripped it. I have the ISO here, but it won't burn in any application I have.

snypylo

Trophies
XP
Country
this sucks. I have to redownload it. the first one I got from usenet was missing some of the rars I think (every time I tried to extract it, it said some were corrupt). I started a torrent of the same name, and got the missing rar files, put them in the same folder, and ripped it. I have the ISO here, but it won't burn in any application I have.
Did you use PAR files?

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you use PAR files?

There were some .par2 files in the pack, but the torrents I saw didnt have them so i forgot about them. What do they do? how do i use them? This is my first Dual layer disc.

Edit: oh. thanks. Im running Quick par on them now.

thehoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the funny thing is, when SBB comes out in the US, people wasted their money for DVD-Rs and DLs for the JAP version, and you could buy an original SSBB for the same money in the end, lmao

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country

Did you use PAR files?

There were some .par2 files in the pack, but the torrents I saw didnt have them so i forgot about them. What do they do? how do i use them? This is my first Dual layer disc.

Edit: oh. thanks. Im running Quick par on them now.
Heh, remember, many of your Usenet downloads will need this. Alt.Binz is a nice client that will do this automatically for you.

Today I'm going to get some Verbatim +R to try as the Memorex has given me no luck.
hate2.gif

Julian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
face it guys
it only works on wiikey
and even there it has issues

BAD DUMP

huh.gif

It's not a bad dump. Do you even know what a bad dump means? Sheesh too many kids on gbatemp.

QUOTE(Bloodlust @ Feb 9 2008, 12:17 PM)When these kiddies are using a D2Ckey or can't burn a working copy for their Wiikeys = baddump... tsk tsk...

I hope you two swallow your own words.

Someone has created their own dump, and it works on their d2c, and he went to download the caravan release, AND IT DOES NOT WORK.

Per say, it may not be a "bad dump," but something about it is bad.

source: http://psx-scene.com/forums/d2ckey/64193-s...ork-d2ckey.html Nikkuchan's posts can be found on pages 1, 2, and 7.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
I have gone through the whole SSE, I have never had it freeze/crash on me once.

care to share the burner/brand/speed you used? im at the part in sse where zelda is turned into a trophy. crashes every time right after that video. everything else works. intro movie smooth, 'bonus' movies play perfectly. i already have all characters but wtf i want top play sse

Mystery

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I burned it with a LITE-ON SOHW-1693S burner and a memorex DVD+DL with img burn and changed the booktype on imgburn to LITEON and DVD+DL on DVD-ROM and it works alright.. i changed the wiikey settings to region override ON and disc speed to 6X and it works.. when i change it to 3x it gets to loading screen and when the screen turns white it just doesn't read properly =P but once in a blue moon.. it fails to read on the wii menu entirely on 6x.. all in all it works okay =)

DAREALGUMMY

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the I/O error I get when burning this game is MY computer having issues? I've tried it twice and each time it got a little further in burning. I have one DL disc left...should I try again or just try to get it done on a better machine?

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AGH! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
I still dont have it, and I'm so close. I'm trying to burn the file with imgburn/nero and im getting an error about power calibration. any help?

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the I/O error I get when burning this game is MY computer having issues? I've tried it twice and each time it got a little further in burning. I have one DL disc left...should I try again or just try to get it done on a better machine?
An I/O error with ImgBurn is a media problem, pretty much confirmed. Buy different media.

trahh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i just get a quick confirm if online play works or not? I really don't feel like looking through at 64 pages ;(

airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can play against friends online through friend codes...you wont be able to play gainst anyone because Nintendo has blocked the American IP adresses from playing online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"