Wii #0408 - Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 (Japan)

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, works on NTSC-J!
dry.gif

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it works on ntsc systems ?

Sure does. The game looks the same as ever all cel shaded. I never really played any of the GC/Wii games enough to tell how the fighting system differs. But it is Shippuden so more up to date story if you really want to play through it.

edit: NTSC/U I meant..

Hey mooyah, can you tell us what is your setup? (chip, version) Did you do anything other then RegionFrii to the ISO? Glad to hear it works on NTSC-U!
laugh.gif

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
GOD F***ING DAMNIT!!!

I hate my stupid PAL wii...Well, at least you NTSC guys can have fun with this...

8b!T

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GOD F***ING DAMNIT!!!

I hate my stupid PAL wii...Well, at least you NTSC guys can have fun with this...

same here -.-
gonna sell my pal wii and buy a ntsc wii!
HAH!
its decided! i'm not using my wii anyway atm, cause all the pal games R rubbish...so lets see...which friend of mine still needs a wii? HA GOT ONE!
GONNA BUY A NTSC-U WII HAHAHAHA FU NINTENDO!(why didnt they do it regionfree like sony?

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, Wii need the full region free support, for the sake of PAL users
tongue.gif

Would have loved to play this, too bad it would take almost forever (if it even would be released) 'till this would be released in Europe.

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh and for those who care, yes it does work on NTSC-U. I did RegionFrii 1.21 and Brick Blocker 1.3 i got a Cyclo on 3.6 beta.

*Goes back playing*

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Sure does. The game looks the same as ever all cel shaded. I never really played any of the GC/Wii games enough to tell how the fighting system differs. But it is Shippuden so more up to date story if you really want to play through it.

Hey mooyah, can you tell us what is your setup? (chip, version) Did you do anything other then RegionFrii to the ISO? Glad to hear it works on NTSC-U!
laugh.gif

Plain vanilla ISO working on Cyclowiz (used to have a Wiikey but gave the console away to family).

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

laugh.gif

Plain vanilla ISO working on Cyclowiz (used to have a Wiikey but gave the console away to family).

2 things.
1. Great to hear that it works without any brickblocker/wiifree
biggrin.gif

2. Don't ever post again, except in testing area. Your postcount is perfect XD.

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a screen that is stuck saying something like the save file can not be read/loaded in japanese. Can anyone help?
I have a wiikey 1.9g, 3.1 Firmwire and its a NTSC-U console.
I even regionfriied and brickblocked it but I get the same results everytime I burn it. Once at 2x speed and the other at 4x speed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure there isn't anything to choose from? When I first loaded it up it asked me to create a new file, and I did with the top option.
BTW, this is on a Cyclowiz, Plain ISO, latest version 3.6b, and NTSC-U Wii.

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there isn't anything to choose from. The screen says "se-bu fuairu ga arimasen." which can be translated to "save file does not exist." I've tried pressing every button on the remote and nunchuck but nothing happens.

Edit: There is a black screen with writing before the "save file error screen" but it changes to the next screen so quickly I can't read enough of it to try to translate it. The only thing I see is that it mentions the 1P and the rest I don't have enough time to translate.

Zante

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone able to think why this works on NTSC Wiikey modded consoles but not PAL versions?

This is doing my head in, I've been a fan of the series since the first cube release and the EX series have escaped my compulsive anime fighting addiction because of all this region bollocks. Freeloader might not come out for the wii and everything is going dark!

What makes the NTSC and PAL consoles different?

Character sets?
Hardware?
Is the firmware vastly different?
DVD Drive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans