SkuiD87

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Need some help...

Im gonna go pick up my pre-ordered Black DSLite on Friday. I was looking forward to flashing it the same day I got it. Was gonna flash it the same way I did my original DS, via WifiMe.

But now I've heard that WifiMe does not work for DSLite! :'(

Can anyone confirm this?

Ive read that there is a new version of WifiMe that DOES semi-work on new DS's, but I don't know about Lite compatibility. It doesn't run all homebrew/roms, but apparently, it's sufficient to run FlashMe. Anyone have more details on this? It was somewhere on GBADev.

Someone please help me out with this. I have compatible hardware for WifiMe, I've even used it to flash 2 DS's (original).
If this doesn't work, I'll have to find someone in London with a Passme/Passcard that I can borrow to flash my DS!!!

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the what is skuiD87 talking about? im gunna do a search for it just to double check

Edit:
what "new" flashme? can you post a link

gtsample

Trophies
XP
Country
WifiMe is an old way to get a DS to run unsigned code in the GBA slot by downloading the loader app from a PC using a specific wifi adapter and modified driver. The WifiMe exploit was patched in the same Nintendo firmware that prevents the original PassMe from working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey