.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports sick of oot ports

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see OOT and MM together on one cart. I don't care if they did make it for GCN.

get the zelda collector's disc for gcn. has oot, mm and the first 2 nes zeldas.
smile.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love to see OOT and MM together on one cart. I don't care if they did make it for GCN.

get the zelda collector's disc for gcn. has oot, mm and the first 2 nes zeldas.
smile.gif

Indeed, and the emulation is really spot-on
happy.gif

When I had given my GC away to my sister, along with this collection, I could hear the field theme of OOT in the background as I called her several weeks later.
tongue.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I would rather EAD spend time and money on newer games too. Leave the 3D action-adventure style on the home consoles (you know a full-blown DS adventure just wouldn't be good enough anyways). But if they DID port/translate it, well that would be another paycheck going to them still
tongue.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because it's been done, and it would also show what a huge mistake the upcoming DS title is where they take away primary control from you and force you to walk about and attack with a stylus. That crap didn't work well with PDA games, was semi-dodgy with Diablo 2, and it'll likely be an issue with it as well. No need to create competition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.