Hacking why no navy casing with new lite carts?

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the m3 lite won't have it, sc lite only has 2 colors (white and black), the new ez4 lite deluxe and compact wont have it...the only 2 that have it are the original ez4 lite and the g6 lite...just wondering if ne1 knows why the newer carts are coming out with every color except the navy blue one?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would also like navy casing....problem I think is that most of the teams don't want to spend the extra couple cents to produce a new cart case....that will wear down their profit. They figure black is a close enough match to navy....to tell the truth the black m3 lite doesn't bug me that much on my navy dsl...but it'd be nice yes if it were all navy blue....like the my old g6 lite casing.

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah...i mean im fine with the white one...i have a white dsl and im waiting for my ez4 lite deluxe to ship...my friend wants to eventually pick up the navy dsl and was looking into flash carts to potentially buy..he wanted to get the new ez4 lites but he may not get it now b/c they make it in every single color except navy lol i told him to get black but he likes the navy lol

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know...lol and i dont care, was just a simple question...i work in circuit city and the guy who deals with the nintendo rep said the nintendo rep said the other colors would be coming for the holidays (ice and navy)...now whether or not the rep knows what he is talking about i dont personally know...but i have heard that the other colors would be coming to the states and other places eventually.

apelete

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yyjoy got an early version of M3 Lite with navy case...perhaps there were some that were manufactured...

So, if someone has a navy M3L cartridge case and want to exchange it with my black case, just PM me (hoping someone has a navy case indeed
smile.gif
).

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ez4 lite deluxe/compact will be sold in every color...each color is sold separate in its own box with its own pcb inside....so the name of the game is to just buy the correct color cart for the lite u own..makes sense and works just the same as if it came with empty shells, unless you plan on continuously buying new lites with different colors...black, pink, white, ice, and navy will all be sold

edit: winsunx has updated their site to say now that the black shell is included with the white cart...so im not exactly sure how its working...guess ill find out ina day or so when i get mine

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still got a navy g6 lite casing here, maybe m3 lite will also fit inside, if you cut a hole?

We only have black and white ds lite selling in my country
tongue.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ez4 lite deluxe/compact will be sold in every color...each color is sold separate in its own box with its own pcb inside....so the name of the game is to just buy the correct color cart for the lite u own..makes sense and works just the same as if it came with empty shells, unless you plan on continuously buying new lites with different colors...black, pink, white, ice, and navy will all be sold

edit: winsunx has updated their site to say now that the black shell is included with the white cart...so im not exactly sure how its working...guess ill find out ina day or so when i get mine

Finally someone is doing something that makes sense.

apelete

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I still got a navy g6 lite casing here, maybe m3 lite will also fit inside, if you cut a hole?

We only have black and white ds lite selling in my country
tongue.gif

I'm very interested indeed...
I think I will try to swap only the upper part of each case, so there should be no need to cut a hole for the side loading but only for the battery in the M3L.

If it doesn't bother you to trade your navy g6 case with a white or ice blue M3L one (I will need the black if the swaping doesn't succeed), just let me know, PM me.
Thanks.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise