Why is bomberman r so cheap on amazon?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by super mario 128, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    I imagine it's as simple as a delivery date set after funds clear for the seller, grab as many sales as possible within the timeframe and then disappear.

However the scam is working it's obviously a scam, and anyone funding this sort of activity even for 'research' should be ashamed of yourselves. Your probably funding some terrorists or drug cartels.

Seriously people even if you are safe because amazon will refund I'm sure amazon will never get the money back from the 'league of ladyboyz'.

2. Zhongtiao1

Zhongtiao1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    I just bought breath of the wild for $2.00. Will report how it goes. I used a gift card so I'm not out any real money if it doesn't work out

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

3. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    From Korea lol
    Good luck buddy
    I emailed them all to ask , noone message me back yet in a day lol

Last edited by WiiuGold, Mar 20, 2017
  4. AlexanderLS

AlexanderLS GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    Yes, because multi billion dollar criminal organizations need your chump change.

It's possible that the factory that produces the carts is producing extra/unauthorized copies and selling on Amazon/eBay. It happens all the time. Usually not with games but many other material goods have this happen creating a market of genuine but unauthorized low cost items.

5. RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    If it becomes damaging enough then Amazon should eventually shape up and not allow obvious scam listings to happen in the first place.

6. AlexanderLS

AlexanderLS GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    That would be difficult if not impossible in such a large open market platform.
    Also, Amazon makes tons of money, they are not concerned with a few low dollar scammers.

7. RemixDeluxe

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    They can hire moderators to take down suspect listings. The same way a forum has moderators to maintain and control user postings.

8. Zhongtiao1

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    Actually it's coming from Nebraska ;) It will supposedly arrive between Friday and next Wednesday

Meliodas2255 likes this.
  9. RemixDeluxe

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    I'll be watching this topic. If something does arrive post some pics please.

For the good of the temp.

Zhongtiao1 likes this.
  10. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    to add, someone bought something cheap shipping from korea and posted in the general chat about 2 weeks ago
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/things-you-recently-bought-or-got.347639/page-406#post-7167419

These are scams, you will never see the product, stop falling for them when you know what they are, you are just helping the scammer make money and keep the cycle going.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadesh...sellers-run-amok-and-profit-big/#c44b3f3ea6dd
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3792090

Last edited by Joe88, Mar 20, 2017
    Madridi and Risingdawn like this.
  11. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    1. Nobody said anything about the net worth of said criminals, are you implying that only criminals with a large money laundering business should not be funded?

2.Everything else you said is also complete bollocks and the items listed are complete and utter fabricated scams, anybody with an IQ larger than 12 PE teachers (that being a total of 12) can see that.

3.What's your point, that people should buy these items?

Some people shouldn't be allowed near the internet I swear.

12. Zhongtiao1

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    Hey, that hurts, I have an IQ of at least 13 :P and I purposefully bought one for $2 just to see. I'll file a claim with Amazon to get my $2 back if I don't get anything.

13. sirphayze

sirphayze Happy camper!

Oct 30, 2015
    In the gray area!
    Here is first update =) So something is sent ;) Se photo.[​IMG]

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

[​IMG]Something got fubar when i linked photo. Here is it

Attached Files:

gnmmarechal, yahoo and RemixDeluxe like this.
  14. RemixDeluxe

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    Keep us updated. I like to see how this progresses.

sirphayze likes this.
  15. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    How come you never see them on the UK Amazon site? are they suggesting Americans are gullible? maybe they are, if your prepared to order it that is....oops @Zhongtiao1 already has here! there goes one :lol:

Last edited by Reecey, Mar 21, 2017
    sirphayze likes this.
  16. sirphayze

sirphayze Happy camper!

Oct 30, 2015
    In the gray area!
    I just order for the fun of it.. =) I highly doubt ill get anything at all hehe. But i trust amazon they always protects the sellers. And i sell on Amazon myself with my company. And in the few claim i have gotten against me its always up to me to prove i sent the item/s etc.. If i cant prove it with tracking id etc they will refund the customer and put a chargeback on my funds.. Apart from this i must pay % to Amazon of the item price sold.

And its very strick when the seller account is new.

Meliodas2255 likes this.
  17. isanchez

isanchez Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2016
    United States
    So I saw this thread and decided to experiment, I bought one for around $7 and my order got cancelled, on my second try here are the results
    Screenshot_20170321-071532.jpg

sirphayze likes this.
  18. Eddypikachu

Eddypikachu GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    I bought 1 2 switch for like 6 dollars but I immediately cancelled my order after reading through these posts xP

sirphayze likes this.
  19. Zhongtiao1

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    I'm just interested what happens as I bought from a seller who is (supposedly) in Nebraska. Ordered yesterday, just waiting for the shipment notice. I hope Trent Kite pulls through :P

Meliodas2255 and RemixDeluxe like this.
  20. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    i want to know if its true too lol, maybe they will cheap a super bomberman R cover :P

Last edited by pedro702, Mar 21, 2017
    sirphayze, Meliodas2255 and Felek666 like this.