Why Don't People Vaccinate?

D

Deleted User

I was wondering why people want there children to suffer so much that they do not vaccinate. It makes no sense to me.

Please try to keep this fairly civil.

Because Vaccines have been confirmed to be linked to various cancers / diseases. There have been many doctors that have been killed for exposing this. Pretty sad how parents don't research for their children.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Because there are myths regarding vaccination. So paranoid parents don't vaccinate their children.
But they have been proven to be from people pulling numbers out of who knows where. :-/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because Vaccines have been confirmed to be linked to various cancers / diseases. There have been many doctors that have been killed for exposing this. Pretty sad how parents don't research for their children.
May I have the studies for this?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But they have been proven to be from people pulling numbers out of who knows where. :-/

May I have the studies for this?
There are no actual studies from reliable sources. It's just a conspiracy theory.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was wondering why people want there children to suffer so much that they do not vaccinate. It makes no sense to me.

Please try to keep this fairly civil.
I got vaccines as a child and hated them, as an adult I can only say that I still hate them and now that I have a choice I would probably say no if someone suggested I get a vaccine for something :P

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I got vaccines as a child and hated them, as an adult I can only say that I still hate them and now that I have a choice I would probably say no if someone suggested I get a vaccine for something :P
That is not a good reason, a poke and a little burning for an hour or so compared to being sick or dying is not very comparable. :-/

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Becase there are dumb, here in The Netherlands there are "parents" don't vaccinate they kids becase off they christian religion....
I have never seen anything about vaccinations in any bible. I wonder where that came from.

As far as I've seen, that's usually the result of Christians using that as an excuse to not have their kids vaccinated.

I had vaccines back in 2008, and ended up contracting sepsis due to a contaminated syringe at the doctor's office. 15 days straight with a 104.5F fever, and nearly died. Do I hate vaccines and incompetent doctors? Absolutely. Would I recommend that parents avoid vaccinations for their children? Heck no. I'd rather not die of smallpox because someone else was too afraid they'd get autism from a needle.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That is not a good reason, a poke and a little burning for an hour or so compared to being sick or dying is not very comparable. :-/
Maybe not, but the chances of actually getting sick because you skipped a vaccine is very low.
Anyway, I believe you're supposed to be re-vaccinated after 10 or 20 years or something... No idea if I'm overdue or not, I assume I'd get a reminder.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
because don't fix if not broken?

Why don't you take aspirin if you don't have headache?
they should test people to see if they are still positive instead of re-vaccinating without reasons.

Why pro vaccination always try to enforce their idea that it's a good thing even if not needed?*
vaccination before going to some risky countries, ok, but vaccination for useless things is only brain wash by pharmaceutic group to get more money.

*oh, and by "not needed", I'm not talking about all vaccines, only about vaccines that some countries don't have, while others have them mandatory. why a vaccine should be mandatory only in some countries and not others?
the countries which don't have them mandatory are not dead...
don't think about your own country only, check all countries law and what they are enforcing or not, and see if it's really required or not.

in France for example, 3 vaccines are mandatory, and they used to be injected at the same time (in the same capsule). For few years now, the pharmaceutic groups decided to stop production of the "3 in 1" and produce only a "5 in 1" adding 2 non-mandatory vaccines inside the same capsule.
They are not mandatory, but you are FORCED to get them if you need the other ones, and there's no way to NOT get the additional ones.

then there are people who are seeing medical organization as our savior and vaccine CAN'T be bad. you are right, drugs are not bad ... see how many dead people due to pharmaceutical errors, and they let people get bad product and even dies, but "it's for your own good". (it's for their money only)
when they know one of their product is bad, they don't forbid them, instead they let people use them for 30 years and get enough money to deal with justice about their defective product, malformed and dead people.
medical group don't care about people's health, they care about themselves.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I've seen, that's usually the result of Christians using that as an excuse to not have their kids vaccinated.

I had vaccines back in 2008, and ended up contracting sepsis due to a contaminated syringe at the doctor's office. 15 days straight with a 104.5F fever, and nearly died. Do I hate vaccines and incompetent doctors? Absolutely. Would I recommend that parents avoid vaccinations for their children? Heck no. I'd rather not die of smallpox because someone else was too afraid they'd get autism from a needle.
relevant

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States

I had vaccines back in 2008, and ended up contracting sepsis due to a contaminated syringe at the doctor's office. Do I hate vaccines and incompetent doctors? Absolutely. Would I recommend that parents avoid vaccinations for their children? Heck no. I'd rather not die of smallpox because someone else was too afraid they'd get autism from a needle.
That is unfortunate for sure, but it was not the vaccination that did it. :-/

because don't fix if not broken?
It *is* broken though, since the immune system gets bypassed. :-P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended