Hacking why doesnt it work?

dowsey9027

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i dont know what people need so if you need any information i will be more than happy to provide it but you will have to tell me where the information is as i have adhd and struggle to find things without help haha
right ive softmodded got the usb loader gx i have the game iso on my usb stick in the right format i can see it on the usb loader dx but everytime i click on it it goes to a black screen and i have to turn the wii off and back on again
it says i have IOS61 v22,30 on the home brew channel i also have dop mii and d2x cIOS installer on it

thanks in advance

Eddarix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one question for you. Why on Earth do you have IOS61 running the Homebrew channel? It seems you may be missing a few IOSs, too. I would just recommend using a windows help installer for re-modding your wii.

It's called ModMii: https://code.google.com/p/modmii/downloads/detail?name=ModMii6.3.1.zip&can=2&q=

Install it and boot it up. It will get you started on downloading all the needed files for your wii; make sure to follow each and every step that ModMii gives you, and make sure to give all correct information about your wii. Read everything thoroughly; being inept and incompetent can lead to issues. At the end of it all, it will ask if you want a wizard guide. You should accept it, because it will give detailed instructions and video instructions on how to install/apply these downloaded files to your wii.

Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then