Hardware why can't I log in to my Sony account?

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My consoles are all auto sign in but suddenly its prompting me to change my password.

I can't sign in to play online, I have playstation plus.

When I try to change my password like required it says an email will be sent but the email never arrives. I don't see any contact info on their website....does this email really take up to 24 hours and if so why the hell are they locking me out of a paid service for that long?

I have received a spam email from Sony since then but they still haven't bothered to send me a password reset email. Who do I contact?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try log in using the website. Also be careful when looking at the email. Sometimes it can end up in the wrong filter, where spam folder can actually have the password reset info. Just possible. Usually they would request user change password if they feel the server was threatened and information was trying to be preserved, so is probably a problem that could have happened and was trying to protect your private data.

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried on the website too. I think I found the phone number finally after hunting around on there website, I will try calling them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.