Hardware Why Am I Getting Slow eShop Speeds

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im kind losing it over here. I had to flash back my Nand and start fresh on my New 3DS but i'm having a problem downloading stuff, it's downloading everything very slow. I already checked the msd,reset my gateway (not the flash card),flashed back my original untouched NAND, and i'm still getting these really slow speeds. Theres no way its a hardware issue since the wifi is working and i'm very careful when using it. Is anyone else having very slow speeds? Or is it that Nintendo is under load for some reason right now?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the n3DS the wifi card is integrated to the mobo. I would check the antenna cable.
is it difficult to open the 3DS and could that even be the problem? I've never dropped the 3DS and it was working fine until I had to do a Nand restore (this was a clean dump)
so should I simply unplug it and plug it back in and what does it look like?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are no disassembly videos online and the nand mod appears to be stopping me from removing the backplate what do I do?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I was able to lift up the wifi cable tab (extremely similar to the PSP thats why I was comfortable) and put it back into place with my finger and all is well now, jesus that was annoying as all hell for 2 days I was having this problem sorry for bothering you @hundshamer

Reactions: Maximilious

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you have it solved. How did you glue down the NAND mod port?
I didn't I used a very small plastic tweezer I dug up from my psp modding days (psp has a ton of lift tabs) and pressed it back down with my finger I had about one inch to work with because the nand mod was glued down preventing me from opening the case all the way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...