Who wants to be a stakeholder on my uni project?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
One of my subjects this semester is a group project where we have to create an application. We are going to create a Web app where users can rate games they have played, and have games recommended to them based on what other people like, who also like the same games as them.

We have one stakeholder, but she is in the middle of moving at the moment so can't be of much help to us. Being a stakeholder basically just means giving us your opinion on the design and features (helping us write use cases etc) and testing it as it gets developed, and giving feedback.

If you're interested in helping out please let me know, and tell me the email you use on Slack (if you don't have Slack that's fine, I think you get a prompt to sign up), and I'll add you to the group.

Will be especially grateful if you have any experience scraping Playstation, Xbox, and Steam servers for game info (I know where to get Nintendo info from but not others)!

Thanks guys

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be especially grateful if you have any experience scraping Playstation, Xbox, and Steam servers for game info (I know where to get Nintendo info from but not others)!
Usually for people who buy games on ps4 xbox one and steam, you can have a option to "Like" that game, and will suggest similar games by people ho purchaed or played and also liked it. Is basically like a online tv streaming service like netflix, hulu, amazon prime video etc.

Basically, if you visit playstation store or xbox market, pick a game and view the details, then should display what others have purchased based on the game chosen. I dunno if it helps or not. Also i dunno if i can help at all but i do like playing games, buying them on the other hand is not as easy. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: They're very common on social media.