Who the hell are you?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Vulpes Abnocto, Aug 11, 2012.

1. iAqua

iAqua Shadow of Dark.

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Canada
    i've lost all respect for you, but hey, thanks for introducing yourself, nice to know more about you! :)

2. bennyman123abc

bennyman123abc Master of the Script Kiddies

Mar 21, 2013
    United States
    Training some more Script Kiddies
    What the hell is wrong with Yuri On Ice? It's my favorite anime and really deserves more respect!

3. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    Disregard previous message.

Last edited by lonewolf08, Aug 8, 2017
  4. SimplyFedorable

SimplyFedorable Evangelion Geek

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    melee hell
    Hello, my username/tag is SimplyFedorable (god that's a terrible name, gonna have to ask the mods to change that sometime...) and I joined gbatemp when my friend @CrimsonMaple got me into 3ds hacking, all the way back when rxtools was a thing, and has been browsing causally ever since.

Stats:
    Name: Emerson
    weight: idk, too skinny, been vegetarian my whole life
    Favorite food: whatever really, I eat a shit ton of potatoes prepared in various ways. I started eating them baked at the beginning of the summer, then I cooked them in some oil one day, then I started to experiment cooking potatoes in various ways as sorta a hobby (lamest hobby ever) over the course of the summer.
    Favorite color: a really dark green, like forest green. its such a wonderful color.
    Favorite movie: idk, i kinda like watching trippy movies for fun, but I barely watch any movies anymore. I guess Cat Soup as of right now
    Favorite tv show: I supose either gurren largen or samurai champloo as of this day. Also avatar the last airbender
    Favorite game: right now, probably melee (bet you would never guess with me having m2k as my profile picture) but that is mostly that my school has a really solid group I can play with. Besides that maybe pokemon platnuim, but thats mostly because I'm massively nostalgic to gen 4 pokemon
    Systems: black small new 3ds that I love to death, a wii, and a pc I built.
    Hobbys: Trying to learn c, cooking potatoes, watching anime (usually at 1 in the morning)

besides that not much else. not sure how much you care to know about me lol

5. DeoNaught

DeoNaught ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    Over there ;)
    DO you think you "Miss out" on anything bc your vegetarian?
    I want to become Vegetarian......

Also, You should ask to change your username now, before its too late.

6. SimplyFedorable

SimplyFedorable Evangelion Geek

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    melee hell
    I'm vegetarian mostly because I grew up in a vegetarian house hold and I feel like absolute shit if I eat meat. I guess I don't miss anything cause I never really had meat. There are times that are a bit awkward, like if you go over to someone's house and they prepare some huge turkey or something like that, but as long as your polite there is no real issue.

99% of the time if you go out to eat somewhere there is going to be a good vegetarian option, and at the very least you can get a salad

Last edited by SimplyFedorable, Aug 14, 2017
    DeoNaught likes this.
  7. tetrabrik

tetrabrik Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2017
    United States
    I'm Joe. at least that's what I say at starbucks, otherwise they always butcher my real name. I'm 33 y/o. I code mobile games for a living. I live in Cali near the beach. cath me with my 3ds on the surfliner.

8. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2016
    Netherlands
    South-Holland
    Name: Jaap
    Marital status: married.
    Job: technician (electronics)
    Children: none
    Weight: about 67Kg
    living in the neighborhood of: Rotterdam
    Favorite food: Lasagne.
    Favorite color: Purple.
    Favorite Movie: Rain man.
    Favorite show(s): Ranma ½
    Systems owned: PC, Snes, gameboy pocked (broken but still), notebook, dumb smartphone.
    (I played on about all game systems you can think of).

MegaStephen likes this.