HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dream girl....DREAM....hmmm DREAM girl....the girl of MY DREAMS....would be a clone of Cameron Diaz in her "The Mask" era. Her genetic code would be altered with partial Doberman so when I tell her to fetch me a beer she not only goes and does it....but enjoys it, another portion of her DNA would be taken from me so she likes to game and of course has a high sex drive. (Im not really worried about corrupting DNA but reproducing with myself as I have no intentions of making kids....in fact lets have her fixed while we are making her.) I'd have all traces of bitchyness removed for sure....Monthly cycles removed as well (science is sooo fun)....oh and just Martha Stuarts love of keeping houses clean and cooking...I need that genetic code as well. And I wanna order 2 cause my dream girl would be 2 of the above leaving one Xbox 360 spot open for one of my friends. Get kracka lakin scientist

lonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dream girl....DREAM....hmmm DREAM girl....the girl of MY DREAMS....would be a clone of Cameron Diaz in her "The Mask" era. Her genetic code would be altered with partial Doberman so when I tell her to fetch me a beer she not only goes and does it....but enjoys it, another portion of her DNA would be taken from me so she likes to game and of course has a high sex drive. (Im not really worried about corrupting DNA but reproducing with myself as I have no intentions of making kids....in fact lets have her fixed while we are making her.) I'd have all traces of bitchyness removed for sure....Monthly cycles removed as well (science is sooo fun)....oh and just Martha Stuarts love of keeping houses clean and cooking...I need that genetic code as well. And I wanna order 2 cause my dream girl would be 2 of the above leaving one Xbox 360 spot open for one of my friends. Get kracka lakin scientist

i agree cameron diaz in mask hottest girl all time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.