Gaming Who is you favorite/main Sm4sh character?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
My main is Villager right now. Funny because it's easier to beat humans with him than CPU's.

1v1 me m9 ;0

Seriously though, I have not seen anyone play villager, and most of the time I rarely fight CPU villagers. Maybe the reason you beat up humans so well is because of an underrated character :P
Why villager? Pacman master race here

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
1v1 me m9 ;0

Seriously though, I have not seen anyone play villager, and most of the time I rarely fight CPU villagers. Maybe the reason you beat up humans so well is because of an underrated character :P
Why villager? Pacman master race here

Villager's passive-agressive play style is honestly what I wanted to see back when Brawl come out, but there was no one like that. His moves are just little traps that humans easily fall into, and he has surprising combo potential.
But... why pacman...ugh...

Reactions: jonthedit

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Villager's passive-agressive play style is honestly what I wanted to see back when Brawl come out, but there was no one like that. His moves are just little traps that humans easily fall into, and he has surprising combo potential.
But... why pacman...ugh...

Because:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/who-is-you-favorite-main-sm4sh-character.373624/#post-5149166

But also because... I just love pacman? Specifically the 20th anniversary model, and when they brought him into Smash I was shocked! I had to main him!!!!! But then I realized Kirby was ruined, and Pacman is meh. I mainly just choose random, but Pacman is always a nice surprise :P

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP