:cry:

temp.PNG

Attacker3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not even just the old website, but think if it was left like that to this day? What if we all just stopped posting here now, and in a couple years we look back at what we had?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What if we all died, and someone in 5 or 10 years wondered how we acted here. Our friendships would be a complete mystery. They would look at this with wonder, but in the end would leave.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I remember my old Neopets days, back when my internet was a speed 64kb/s (later 128 kb/s) it was the only site that actually loaded at a decent speed for me, so I was always on there.
Look back at it now, it's changed, but it's clearly not the massive site it used to be.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man actually I fell sad about old things but I think this is related to my pessimism? idk I think stuff passed and , vene knowing O learned and grow a lot I only can see like nothing happened and i fell stuck x3x
I have this with old photos, memories .. oh well
Nostalgia fells different like playing again mickey and donald or power rangers on a Snes with my cousin like we did when we where kids hahah it's more reviving the moment , not just remebering it ?

Reactions: CIAwesome526

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I remember my old Neopets days, back when my internet was a speed 64kb/s (later 128 kb/s) it was the only site that actually loaded at a decent speed for me, so I was always on there.
Look back at it now, it's changed, but it's clearly not the massive site it used to be.
Omg Memories! I liked this site!

Die Antwoord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly get this feeling from Caiman.us
Back when I was a kid, I would download freeware games for days, and I was active on that forum. I check back every now and then and the forum is barren, also the owner died quite some time ago.

Last edited by Die Antwoord,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1