Gaming Which Wii2HDMI should I buy?

Apolinar4840

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in need of a HDMI converter as well. I've been interested in the Neoya Wii2HDMI for a long time, but could never locate one. Would any of you like to sell me yours? I've tried the knock-offs from eBay and they are horrible...

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Remember that all these cable simply convert the Component signal into HDMI - they're not native HDMI. That doesn't make them bad, but any generic Component to HDMI converter would do the same job. If your TV had component ports, using those would likely look better.

Last edited by sj33,

Apolinar4840

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that all these cable simply convert the Component signal into HDMI - they're not native HDMI. That doesn't make them bad, but any generic Component to HDMI converter would do the same job. If your TV had component ports, using those would likely look better.

Thank you for the prompt reply! I highly appreciate it. Yes, the main reason why I originally wanted an HDMI converter was because I wanted to set up my Wii to my Onkyo receiver. It was a complicated process - I had to set up the 2 audio cables to the receiver for surround sound, and I had to get an extension so that the video cables can reach the back of my TV (for my receiver doesn't support 480p video through component cables). Now that I have a 4k TV, I'm running the component video cables through the extension, which now have to go through an adapter for my 4k TV, and it's not only messy, but it's making my image fuzzy as well. I'm hoping that the Wii2HDMI can fix this for me.

file.php

Last edited by Apolinar4840,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4