Hacking Which USB port do I use on the Wii U for vWii?

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I seem to be running into some trouble in relation to getting my USB loader to work on vWii mode. I've tried USBLoaderGX, WiiFlow, and Configurable USB Loader. Each of them don't seem to be recognizing the USB drive, although WiiFlow lists some of the games.

I've tried all four slots, and all of them turn up negative with all of the USB loaders. I've followed the instructions as far as installing CiOS 249 and so on, but no luck.

Which one of the USB ports is port 0 for the Wii U? That would at least help me narrow down which it is supposed to be in.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always stick with the back ports. I use WiiFlow, and plug my usb hard drive into port that is on top when the wii u is laid horizontal. For WiiFlow to list the games, it would have to at least recognize the hard drive. Does it load them?

Hope this helps.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also don't use an SD card after I install the homebrew channel, I just load my homebrew apps on the hard drive. You should try this and see if the hard drive is being picked up by the homebrew channel. Also, what format is your hard drive in? WBFS? NTFS? FAT32?

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WBFS, and thank you for your help.

Edit: And it doesn't actually load the games, it goes black. Forgot to mention as well, it only lists a small list of games that are on there, rather than the whole thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.