Gaming Which upcoming games are you excited to play?

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Bloodborne just came out and that was a game I was very much looking forward to and so far its lived up to the hype, also excited for Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Titan Souls, MGS 5, and J-Stars Victory Vs+

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well Bloodborne just came out and that was a game I was very much looking forward to and so far its lived up to the hype, also excited for Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Titan Souls, MGS 5, and J-Stars Victory Vs+

Well... If we go outside the 3DS reign (OT of course), I also look forward for Xenoblade X, Zelda U, FF15, Persona 5.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tp. I assume. Is twilite. Princess. Which I would buy a n3ds for. I only got half way threw that and skyward. don't really have time to use the tv. With a wife and 3 year old so I got the 3ds for Zelda. I've played bravely default. It looked cool but I don't like games with a bunch of random battles. In less it's like pokemon

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... If we go outside the 3DS reign (OT of course), I also look forward for Xenoblade X, Zelda U, FF15, Persona 5.
Haha yea I saw it was in the 3DS section right after I posted. Saw someone say Etrian Untold 2, I didn't even know that was coming so I'd definitely say I'm excited for that, as well as the new Fire Emblem.

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few games I'm looking forward to, but I don't remember the names.

One has a male animeish character who is embarking on an adventure where he soon finds a gigantic sword that will help him fight these really big monsters. He has to team up with a bratty female character and an aloof tough guy male character.

I'm also looking forward to that new Mario/Luigi/Zelda/Kirby adventure and/or kart game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.