Which system won this generation to you?

Which system won this generation?

• Nintendo's Wii

Votes: 49 45.8%
  • Sony's Playstation 3

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Microsofts Xbox 360

Votes: 30 28.0%

• Total voters

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Going on with why some hate Guild, it isn't because everyone else is a biased Nintendo fanboy who hates you. It's because of the way you act in various threads.

You claim that you have no bias towards or against any videogame company yet you post these silly jabs (which you seem to find so witty) in news threads (particularly Nintendo ones) that you know will incite people and then later claim that you're just "joking". And sometimes it seems like you genuinely believe the shit you post but disguise it as a joke to hide your delusions.
Plus he criticizes people for putting Nintendo on a pedestal while jacking off about how great doing the same thing to Valve is in the same post. True story.

Bye! *Jumps off Guild hate train*

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus he criticizes people for putting Nintendo on a pedestal while jacking off about how great doing the same thing to Valve is in the same post. True story.

Bye! *Jumps off Guild hate train*

Yes soulx doesn't do that at all and is the pinnacle of members on GBAtemp.

People hate me because they get massively buttmad when I say "Nintendo is bad." It's a fucking video game company, not your mother.

Reactions: Gahars

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

People hate me because they get massively buttmad when I say "Nintendo is bad." It's a fucking video game company, not your mother.
I didn't say SoulX doesn't do that. In fact, I purposely made a point of not mentioning him.

Sure, he seems incredibly anti-Vita biased, especially lately since his Vita news thread got closed, but that's it. And I don't see him being a hypocrite about it.

The problem with you is less of the fact that you have an opinion ("I think Nintendo sucks") and more of the way you state it as fact ("Nintendo absolutely sucks, its motion controls suck, and anyone who likes it is clearly retarded"). That's an exaggeration, but you have said stuff to that effect not necessarily about Nintendo stuff, but about stuff you dislike in general.

Anyway, I'm jumping off the hate train for real now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't say SoulX doesn't do that. In fact, I purposely made a point of not mentioning him.

Sure, he seems incredibly anti-Vita biased, especially lately, but that's it. And I don't see him being a hypocrite about it.

But why am the one getting shit on this site when people are doing the EXACT SAME THING on the flip side of opinions?

If I say "The Wii U sucks" I get people reporting and crying and complaining. We have dozens of members go "Vita is dead" or "Vita sucks" or the like and no one gives a shit.

This site is like your bowels: one way and full of shit.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
But why am the one getting shit on this site when people are doing the EXACT SAME THING on the flip side of opinions?

If I say "The Wii U sucks" I get people reporting and crying and complaining. We have dozens of members go "Vita is dead" or "Vita sucks" or the like and no one gives a shit.

This site is like your bowels: one way and full of shit.
I edited my post before I saw this.

Normally I would say nothing for either of you guys, but you're the one who brought up about how people hate you just because they're butthurt, etc. And it warranted a response.

And last I checked, you're the one who reported an "anti-Vita thread" just because you didn't like what the OP said. I see people get mad at BOTH sides, not JUST Nintendo threads or JUST Sony threads.

anyway, seriously. Bye now. take the last word if you will. I really am sorry to you and everyone else I semi-derailed into this discussion.

D

Deleted_171835

Except this discussion isn't about me, is it?

You consistently rile people up with your foolish comments in multiple threads and then claim that everyone else is simply overreacting and is a Nintendo fanboy. Grow the fuck up.

@xwatchmanx To clarify on all that, I'm not biased against the Vita or Sony. Or obviously, I wouldn't have bought one. ;)

I think it's a nice system. I just disagree with a lot of Sony's decision and think that arguing that the Vita isn't failing miserably is to put it bluntly, delusional. But let's get back to the topic at hand.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Lurker2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say that I hate Guild but he is stubborn and eggs people on occasionally. I say this thread was perfectly fine until Foxi4 and SoulX started arguing. Still I think moderators should stop most negative threads unless it has important new information about a console or company. Example of something not important sales of said device were poor unless they were previously good. An example of an important negative thread is the one about THQ Darksiders 2 not doing that well.

Reactions: Rasas

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does every thread seem to be "Let's bitch about Guild" thread?

Like seriously, can I not get some peace and quiet around here without people twisting their panties into a large wad?

Also, I'm not gonna take shit from someone who does the same as me but isn't even remotely joking about it. If you want credibility, earn it. Otherwise, instead of derailing the topic further, we can get on topic. But that probably won't happen because everyone wants to take their jabs at me so I'll let the hate flow through you all.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild should make a "Vita game recommendations thread" as an answer to SoulX's 3DS thread. Just so I have an excuse to make some popcorn and stay on GBAtemp all day.

ANYWAY, 'bout those systems... lots of reasons to like one of them, huh?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fv1xP.gif

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PS3 for me. Simply because that's the only console taking my (rare) free time if I want to play something. Uncharted, Infamous, ME2&3 (multi-plat, yada yada yada), MW2, AC, Crysis, etc. Also gotta say that Netflix on the PS3 has so far been the best experience for the service so far. And oh, free online.

The Wii was a bit of a let down because of the specs/graphics for many purely beautiful games (Zelda on Dolphin? O____O), but had great exclusives. Biggest lack of multi-plats (for people saying that a new computer can do things and shizl, I've preferred to having a console for gaming and a laptop for Uni/work. Not that I couldn't play games with my laptop). Still one of the best consoles in terms of having a Gamecube also in the same console. If only it had perfect emulation for those rare games that can't be found anywhere anymore.

ps. Stop derailing the topic and let it be. Sometimes it works just as well as arguing over opinions (stating opinions =/= facts). The temp is a pain quite often because people don't let each other have different opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"