Which system won this generation to you?

Which system won this generation?

• Nintendo's Wii

Votes: 49 45.8%
  • Sony's Playstation 3

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Microsofts Xbox 360

Votes: 30 28.0%

• Total voters

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii sold so many units because it was the hottest new thing around when it came out, everybody and their grandmother bought one. Wasn't there some article somewhere that said something to the effect that millions of Wii consoles are sitting in closets collecting dust?

The Wii was this generation's Furby or Tickle-Me Elmo...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You forget GBAtemp has literally the worst opinions on the internet.

protip: opinions aren't subjective, they are quite shit at times.

N64>>>PSX BECAUSE OF IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD AND I DIDNT THINK METAL GEAR SOLID, CRASH BANDICOOT, SPYRO, FINAL FANTASY, LUNAR,TOMB RAIDER CATLEVANIA:SOTN,CHRONO CROSS, PARASITE EVE, SUIKODEON, GRAN TURISMO, TEKKEN, SOUL BLADE, STREET FIGHTER, WIPEOUT,PARAPPA THE RAPPER, SILENT HILL, ODDWORLD COMBINED WAS AS GOOD AS JET SKI ON N64.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Vita, 3DS, PC game collection and Wii say otherwise.

But continue on with the circlejerk.

Vita? So the very system you railed against for months has been buried comfortably in your closet the whole time?

And I'd be upset too if I was left out of this circle-jerk, especially since I have emigre on one side and Guild on the other...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Vita, 3DS, PC game collection and Wii say otherwise.

But continue on with the circlejerk.

It's a circlejack.

You can't have a circlejerk about a dissenting opinion. A circlejack is a combination of "circlejerk" and "hijack". Essentially you find a circlejerk and take control of the thread with the intention of disrupting the circlejerk. The thread was a circlejerk about how GBAtemp loves getting their colons pounded by Nintendo and we circlejacked it to show that.

If anything the current circlejerk is on GBAtemp's awful opinions, not really consoles any more.

And thus The Magnificent Seven have ruined yet another friend.

EDIT: Also thought I'd point out that you disproved your fanboyism by saying half the consoles you own are Nintendo.

Reactions: Gahars and Old8oy

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Vita? So the very system you railed against for months has been buried comfortably in your closet the whole time?

And I'd be upset too if I was left out of this circle-jerk, especially since I have emigre on one side and Guild on the other...

Did you forget that I'm behind you?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's a circlejack.EDIT: Also thought I'd point out that you disproved your fanboyism by saying half the consoles you own are Nintendo.
Turns out I'm a bigger Nintendo Fanboy than soulx - GBC + GBA + NGC + Wii + Famiclone (I GUESS it counts as Nintendo-related) + DS = 6 consoles versus PSP + PS1 + PS2 = 3 and Sega Mega Drive + Dreamcast = 2. No Microsoft consoles, unless you count PC, in which case, I do have one... Who would've thought...

Now, Mind you, the PS1 was bought for a six-pack of beer and I never played it, not even once - just turned it on a few times to adjust the laser. The PS2 was bought pre-owned for whole $30 because the one I got for free was damaged. The Mega Drive was a gift, the Dreamcast was bought pre-owned for aprox. $100 because hey - Sega. The PSP was a gift, it was pre-owned.

All my Nintendo consoles were bought brand new to support the company.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You forget GBAtemp has literally the worst opinions on the internet.

protip: opinions aren't subjective, they are quite shit at times.

In fairness Guild, I think Stormfront has the worst opinions on the internet. Wanking over San Fransisco Rush 2049
on N64 is probably better than believing in racial supremacy.

D

Deleted_171835

We6qN.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...