Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nollog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Which game am I supposed to be waiting for?
I can't remember if it was mercenaries or revelations.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Revelations is the one with the story and Mercenaries is the RE4 Mini game type of game where you can choose a bunch of different characters.

I'm getting both anyway.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Keva said:
Mercenaries looks like a racing game but substituting the cars for guns and "zombies".
Do you ride the guns or the enemies? How many laps until the race ends? How do you drift? Do you get hot chicks if you win the races?

I'm a curious panda

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get them both, I know I will
wink.gif

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ikki said:
Keva said:
Mercenaries looks like a racing game but substituting the cars for guns and "zombies".
Do you ride the guns or the enemies? How many laps until the race ends? How do you drift? Do you get hot chicks if you win the races?

I'm a curious panda

unsure.gif

Umm I guess you ride the... guns?

No drifting
biggrin.gif
No laps I dont think. Kinda like a rally, Get from A - B as fast as possible and Jill is kinda hot I guess...

D

Deleted-188346

Nollog said:
I was asking because I had an opportunity to pre-order for cheap, but couldn't remember which one was getting the rave reviews.
Neither game has reviews yet, although Revelations would obviously be the safer option.
I'm going to get both games, since Revelations is delayed until 2012, and I want to play at least some Resident Evil on the 3DS this year. Also, I loved Mercenaries, and I'm interested to see what additions they bring to it.

Nollog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Puppy_Washer said:
Nollog said:
I was asking because I had an opportunity to pre-order for cheap, but couldn't remember which one was getting the rave reviews.
Neither game has reviews yet, although Revelations would obviously be the safer option.
I'm going to get both games, since Revelations is delayed until 2012, and I want to play at least some Resident Evil on the 3DS this year. Also, I loved Mercenaries, and I'm interested to see what additions they bring to it.
people play demos and review it as good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr