Gaming Which Pokemon you suggest on O3DS?

dahood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are these all made by different companies? Red/Blue, X/Y, Alpha/Omega? and so one? Or does only one company owes the license for pokemon?

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are these all made by different companies? Red/Blue, X/Y, Alpha/Omega? and so one? Or does only one company owes the license for pokemon?
The games you listed are canon and are made by game freak, the company that owns Pokemon. Games like mystery dungeon and ranger are made by other companies such as chunsoft.

Reactions: dahood

dahood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well then i will give the other company a try. Coz i already know what to expect from Game Freak Company. I should create my own pokemon game in Unity3D. If i do i will let u guys know :D

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

There are many posts about that. But its all about someone who already played Pokemon. In my case I never ever played Pokemon. I actually never watched Pokemon coz I was just too old, 16 yrs already but I like the Idea and i am pretty sure the games must be awesome. Therefore I dnt care about nostalgic or if Oras is a remake of X/Y etc. Or whatever the names are :)

Which Pokemon game would you guys suggest to me? And why ;)

Ps. I am a huge Zelda fan up to Ocarina of Time. All the new Zelda games I cant identify myself with the characters. Its totally changed :(
Honestly Omega Ruby for me it was y first 3ds game but if u want to see a better expericne go for emerald

AnnappaPoojary

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recent pokemon games have become a lot easier and there is no challenge while playing. The pokemons also look like cats and dogs from children's drawing book and you feel zero interest in catching them.

I suggest you to go for Red/Blue or the GBA's Leaf Green, Fire Red or Emerald as the game is interesting and pokemons seem a bit serious and you enjoy catching them all.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

srick7583

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol the last legit pokemon game I was into was up till gen 2.. after that I've ignored gen 3-6 simply for the fact that nobody was into pokemon in my teenage years but I recently tried playing OR and it's not bad. Just wish Nintendo can re-relase Gold/Silver & Crystal on da e-shop. It's kinda hard to get into pokemon again since I've missed out on three generations lol and now we got 700+ pokemon instead of the original OG 151 and all the pokemon from gen 2 which was groundbreaking for the time when gold/silver came out. Just for the fact it was in color and you can go bak to all the old gym leaders was dopeeee. Not that Red and Blue werent in color either, you had to own a Super Gameboy or Pokemon stadium to get the color palletes. When I was 9-10 years old all we had was up to mew hehehe makes me feel very old school. You're not old school if u never owned Pokemon stadium the first shyt haha :D

Last edited by srick7583,
Reactions: N64

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pokemon X/Y has better mechanics and better trading.

If you go retro, it's Pokemon Emerald (the remake of the original games)....
If it is to be retro I'd recommend Fire Red/Leaf Green.
First gen, same mechanics as 3rd gen, the best game to feel how it all started and doesn't feel that much dated.

Luanking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Let's be honest does anybody think that people can really catch all 700 Pokemon ? I dont think so :D

Luanking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats why for me 300 Pokemon would be enough....I wouldnt get a feeling of "finishing" the game when I didnt catch all Pokemon....but as you said for 700 Pokemon at the moment you would need a looooot of time....

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Red/Blue/Yellow Rock tunnel without repel.
That is challenge with all that zubat everywhere...
And Gold/Silver with all that puzzle rocks inside caves, damn...

Reactions: N64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all